Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

We've got 12 angels this year, 4 days is more than enough to do the prelim. fittings. Even when you add in Sui and Ming, or Alexina and Lameka, that's 16. 4 fittings per day is actually quite little. I don't the angels to try on all 60 outfits anyway so... 

Either ways, Sophia and team can get a lot accomplished in a day if they go by the 4 angels per day schedule. 

Why? Tell me whhhhhhhhy did you have to put that in the universe?????

tenor-23.thumb.gif.4b41a4830fb2cbe56d70b1b140ceeaf6.gif

I can see 4 days being just for the Angels tho, since they are the ones who do press, so their fitting obviously takes longer than the fittings for non-Angels. You have 12 Angels + 2 chinese Angels + 3 pink spokesperson and possibly Lameka and Alexina, that's nearly 20 models who can do press. So if you do 5 every day it makes sense.

52 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

At least we don't have fish lips posting about his favorite angels every week :rofl: 

Last year Olivier was posting #VSlovesBalmain so often that I get so sick seeing them Balmain stuffs. So far VS hasn't given me a reason to hate Mary Katrantzou and vice versa. 

You mean that that jumpsuit didn't give you the reason to want to murder people for even thinking about creating it?

3 minutes ago, Gustavocruzxxx said:

So Behati opens, Elsa gets the bra, Candice gets the wings and Adriana ? I am getting the felling that she won't walk, lets all find out this weekend !!

Adriana is walking. I wouldn't be surprised if it is her last show. But we know she's for sure opening a segment, she hasn't gotten anything major since 2014 and honestly that's okay, she's opened the show five times, wore the FB three times and has done pretty much everything for the brand, is not like VS hasn't kissed her ass enough, she has now moved to Heidi territory where we can know she'll get an opening and whatever outfit she wants to wear.

37 minutes ago, Gustavocruzxxx said:

So Behati opens, Elsa gets the bra, Candice gets the wings and Adriana ? I am getting the felling that she won't walk, lets all find out this weekend !!

Jojo opens the show

Candice, adriana et Behati have always opened segments for years, so this year, they will each open a segment, i fell bad for Lais, LOL, i hope she opens a segment, this year

Just now, MARSHADA1 said:

Jojo opens the show

Candice, adriana et Behati have always opened segments for years, so this year, they will each open a segment, i fell bad for Lais, LOL, i hope she opens a segment, this year

I still do not understand why she didn't open the segment wth the FB....completely being overshadowed by Romee's "whatever that was" cape. It came and left so fast......there was more attention on the stupid kung fu section than the bra.