Bellazon

Sports Illustrated Swim Fantasy Lineup

PinkCouture

Sofia :yucky::rofl: 

Last nomination is Stephanie Rayner.

@PinkCouture just my opinion, but I think you should have kept nominations to those models/celebs/athelets who haven't been on the issue, it makes more sense with this kind of competition, since we already know how some look like in the issue and it's no news :D 

1 hour ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Yeah I was going to ask @PinkCouture about this. 

So using Taylor Hill as an example, obviously many others love her and know her shoots far more intimately than I do. So I was going to see if it was allowed to tag team some of these girls.  I don’t feel like getting crucified for choosing less than adequate pics.

so yeah I’m opened minded. There’s for sure one pic of Bryana that I want if I can find it that I’m thinking of, but other than that I won’t have time until either late tonight or tomorrow morning to really dive into this comp.

i just wanted to get my noms set though for now!

If you could find 1 or 2 photos you like it is fine :yes: Someone (probably me, @lostdiadem and whoever else who wants to help) could look for the rest. That way you would like at least one of the photos in the template :rofl:

I’m more than willing to put in the work and carry the load for the girls I nominated, I just know that others might have input and if It was allowed to accept that input or if the compilations had to be done only by the person who nominated.

if that makes sense?

but I got it now. I’ll get it taken care of!

46 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

just my opinion, but I think you should have kept nominations to those models/celebs/athelets who haven't been on the issue, it makes more sense with this kind of competition, since we already know how some look like in the issue and it's no news :D 

That did cross my mind but I remember someone saying they will be doing a Dream Rookies competition so I decided not to go that route to be courteous :D Besides there are so many women who have done SI people wish would come back---many of which I am surprised have not been nominated  :p 

5 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I’m more than willing to put in the work and carry the load for the girls I nominated, I just know that others might have input and if It was allowed to accept that input or if the compilations had to be done only by the person who nominated.

if that makes sense?

but I got it now. I’ll get it taken care of!

You got dibs it is your call if you want to accept other's input. So if someone suggest a photo or video/gif but you don't like the suggestion you could reject it :smile:

I updated the Nomination List in the first post :smile: Please check to make sure it is correct. There are about 17 spots left. Hoping we could fill it within the next few hours :Angel:

If anyone needs help with finding photos or with templating please let me know. I or someone else will help you :yes:
For the photos, even if you could  just find 1 or 2 photos for your nominees that would very helpful :yes: I am aiming to get all the photos by

Saturday,  February 17 so we could start the comp soon!!! :woot:

12 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I want to nominate both Barbara and Lais, and Nina but I'm out of spots :cry:

I will let you nominate Nina, if you like :smile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

No one is nominating Hannah F!? @peroxideblonde?? :idk: If someone nominates her I am willing to find all the photos!!! :D