Bellazon

Best VSFS Outfit (so far);

lostdiadem

3 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

^ Many good ones haven't actually. Sui, Julia Stegner, Kate Grigorieva and I could go on more.

People seem to be looking more into their favorite models rather than considering the actual outfits. Many of the less popular models had great outfit (some easily a 10) that people are overlooking :/ I could think of a few off the top of my head :whistle: 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

People seem to be looking more into their favorite models rather than considering the actual outfits. Many of the less popular models had great outfit (some easily a 10) that people are overlooking :/ I could think of a few off the top of my head :whistle: 

That's what makes me sad. I mean, I nominated my favourite models too but they also got lucky because they got to wear some really nice outfits but I also had to sacrifice many others. I was sure it was gonna be obvious to see all the really good ones being nominated but then I see some nominations and I'm like O.o seriously? 

2 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

I was sure it was gonna be obvious to see all the really good ones being nominated but then I see some nominations and I'm like O.o seriously

As much I don't want to but I totally agree :ninja: Some of the more popular models got hideous outfits but I will let you all know which ones they are when the competition starts :nicole: 

18 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

^ Many good ones haven't actually. Sui, Julia Stegner, Kate Grigorieva and I could go on more.

I thought that @Stormbringer would nominate Heidi Klum and he hasn't :rofl: 

:whistle: 

These are all prior to 2005 though... so if by any chance you'll take nominations from before that (and if nominations are still open :rofl: )

33370_19Heidi_Klum_Picture1_122_320lo.thumb.jpg.d5b03ae53cfc8f42c689e5f697453152.jpg33558_Heidi_Klum_Catwalk_0017_122_573lo.thumb.jpg.54c6c5bcde1f1685eeb6c71889cc7f08.jpg33612_Heidi_Klum_VSF_Show_2001_Runway_02_122_393lo.thumb.jpg.1d911816987420b4cd6041bef1080e44.jpg85939_2003heidi06.thumb.jpg.4b92340382ef74c31d45f6c17910b946.jpgheidi-klum-2003.thumb.jpg.ecb239133cecec0c1da7f15f772c2a7a.jpgcat_2.thumb.jpg.2d70226961920e3b1dee65d99189e01d.jpg

Again posting pics because I have absolutely no idea about the names :chicken:  

Honestly, I'm no fan of Jourdana Elizabeth, Sanne Vloet, Alanna Arrington etc, yet I nominated them because I liked their outfits. As for Alanna, it was a good Pink outfit and thought it could be represented in the competition as well. I love Cindy Bruna, Joan Smalls, Kate Grigorieva... yet I didn't nominate them, thinking other people would, so I wanted to give a chance to other girls! Again, I guess it's all a matter of taste up to each of us... 

Thanks! :chicken: 

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED!

The competition won't start before Sunday or Monday since I'm away and I take time to finish the templates.

In the meantime, if you change your mind about one of your nominations, you can ask me to change them anytime before the first round starts!