Bellazon

The Victoria's Secret "Should have been an Angel" Competition

Clauds

RANK the following models, 1 being your favorite and 4 being your least favorite

Anais Mali

6thrvnim o

This french beauty is the only model in this round to have worked for the brand. She started doing catalog work for them in the 10's and even walked the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

Solange Smith

Mhjvazzs o

Solange has never worked for Victoria's Secret but her portfolio includes brands like Gooseberry Intimates and For love & lemons

Rose Bertram

Lrz11bdt o

Rose is the biggest name in this round, yet she hasn't worked for the brand, she has been in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue several times and has done multiple campaigns for GUESS.

Lini Kennedy

Pmdccpox o

While she hasn't worked for this brand, Lini is no stranger to lingerie campaigns, having modeled for multiple brands like NA-KD, San Lorenzo, Top Shop and Luli Fama.

Rose

Solange

Lini - I like her but let's not kid ourselves, she looks like she's Adriana and Sara's little sister so she would add literally nothing fresh or new to the brand. Maybe once those two are gone, but atm I'm more than fine with VS passing on her

Anais

Anais - sexy, has worked for the brand and looks womanly, I like that she’s not super smiley burn rather sultry

Rose - sexy blonde, accesible in terms of beauty and can do sexy

Solange - Hot but not bringing something that special with the current line up

Lini - hot but doesn’t work with the current girls