Bellazon

Ratings for this year's show hit a new low for VS. Probably they're gonna blame it on people not watching tv anymore instead of looking for the problem in the choices they make. I'm wondering what it will have to take for them to realize the show needs fresh air. When it gets cancelled by CBS from airing? idk

http://deadline.com/2017/11/victorias-secret-fashion-show-ratings-low-this-is-us-rudolph-legends-of-tomorrow-crossover-boost-nbc-1202216502/

I'm actually surprised that they choose Josephine as their to go girl instead of the one of the most popular ones (Taylor and Sara) or the one that can carry herself (Elsa) but VS works in misterious ways.

The gag with Candice was that when VS promoted the hell out her, people did "hated" her in the way people are "hating" on Josephine with te difference was that more people loved her, if was like a 45% love, 30% hate, 25% I don't give a damn I just want to buy underwear but Jo... She seems to be more hated than loved.

I just watched the Punk segment.

I bitch about VS sooooooo much but I have nothing bad to say......

The performer was someone I am totally unfamiliar with so this is an unbiased opinion: his enthusiasm, movements, attitude, clothing, expressions, and voice were awesome for an opening! He is definitely my favorite performer from any VSFS without a doubt.

the song was soooo good and I am used to punk music like Bad Brains or the Misfits  but I really really liked the song!

Candice's opening is my official favorite, no question. She looked so incredible and her walk wasn't over the top cause I hate that shit. best performer/model interaction from any VSFS as well.

Grace and Adriana were amazing and I never like Adriana, like ever....

I judge shit quickly, too... like I know immediately if I like or dislike something....I liked EVERYTHING

wtf lol

5 minutes ago, happycanadian2 said:

Also - Jo walks like a Tyrannosaurus. 

I think she's incredibly beautiful, so soft and lovely. She exudes warm kindness. Also her body is absolutely ridiculous. 

But that WALK! Oh no, hunty. She needs some help with that. It's like a clodhopper getting on down the runway. 

Ermmm...don't you already have another account here? :idk:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/profile/387-happycanadian/

VS truly overexposed Candice when she became an angel. But at least, her walk was grea and fierce. She looked like a grown woman in the runway.  I’m not the biggest Candice fan but you can’t deny that about her. 

P.S. this was supposed to be a reply on the post about Jo being the go to girl instead of Saylor and Elsa. There was a comparison between Candice and Jo being overexposed. Forgot to quote the post! 

Edited by Beauty Junky

7 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

Ahmmm they violently promoted Candice which was mildly annoying too BUT the difference is Candice was worth the hype while Josephine wasted all her promotion with her loose swinging hands walk. I bet people wouldn't have complained much if both her walks were good. 

I can't believe I am saying this but I can tollarate peudo sexy slow voice Candice interviews over burst into tears peudo cutesy Josephine interviews. 

Yes, yes, and yes

15 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think I am one of the few who could look past Jojo's flaws and still like her :D

I’m with you on that. I think people are overreacting lol. People are actually angry at her because she’s happy, thankful and gracious for her opportunities. They all gush about their jobs to the camera that’s the point. Look at Lais all they showed her was crying looking back at her start at VS. No ones giving her a tongue lashing. Everyone’s just pissed because she was edited in heaps to the show over other girls.

10 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

I’m with you on that. I think people are overreacting lol. People are actually angry at her because she’s happy, thankful and gracious for her opportunities. They all gush about their jobs to the camera that’s the point. Look at Lais all they showed her was crying looking back at her start at VS. No ones giving her a tongue lashing. Everyone’s just pissed because she was edited in heaps to the show over other girls.

Same here. What's so wrong with someone being happy (or choosing to be happy) and expressing it? I'd rather see a happy face than someone who is constantly looking sour and acting like they don't even want to be there.