Bellazon

1 minute ago, Miss_Vogue said:

So Taylor Hill insta story, she and Romee look kinda pissed because there was no audience in the first taping... Right?! or did i understood wrong?! 

They’re not pissed. It was about not falling during the second show where it actually matters as the place will be packed with people. 

Just now, VSlover30 said:

So I was right.  They dont even allow cellphones in the audience.  Thats why we didnt dee nothing like any other show.  So for the second show will be the same.  

No the first show didn’t have any of the invited guest. It was most likely crew and others in the audience as place holders. 

I must admit, The audience plays a huge factor for the models to have an energy to play off of so for them to have just photographers and videographers and an empty arena must kind of be awkward. 

Anyways they are the pro's so they will make it look effortless at the end of the day. 

2 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

I must admit, The audience plays a huge factor for the models to have an energy to play off of so for them to have just photographers and videographers and an empty arena must kind of be awkward. 

Anyways they are the pro's so they will make it look effortless at the end of the day. 

I think in the 1st taping with less crowd they focused on the outfits and wings and that, and when is the 2nd show the film very grand scale, the venue and interaction with the audience?

10 minutes ago, Miss_Vogue said:

So it is a mess because there's barely no leak of information until the end of the show?!! I call it professional

+1 

making the viewers wait for CBS to broadcast the edited version is obviously the goal. Why is it a mess ! Arnt leaks suppose to be the real mess ...

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I think in the 1st taping with less crowd they focused on the outfits and wings and that, and when is the 2nd show the film very grand scale, the venue and antirection with the audience?

Yeah. I am sure it will help them with the footage of when the models walking and posing, interacting with the singers, backstage etc a lot more !!

Please god. Let this year's show be well edited ! All I ask !