Bellazon

1 hour ago, tipi12 said:

Wow, I finally understand why Martha is an Angel. Her VS work has never impressed me (quite the opposite actually), but she's clearly a fantastic spokeswoman. She comes across very eloquent and charismatic in interviews, I'm impressed 

She has improved lots in the spokeswoman department. Her look this year is fantastic. She is aging soo well.

Finale walk:

Victoria's Secret Show 2017 Shanghai Finale ft. Candice Swanepoel & Adriana Lima | FashionTV

Interviews (some videos are edits of the same interviews):

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft.Adriana Lima & Bella Hadid P1 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft. Sara Sampaio Part 2 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft.Martha Hunt Part 3 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft. Cindy Bruna Part 4 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft.Sui He Part.5 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft.Maggie Laine Part.6 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft.Kelly Gale Part.7 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft.Xin Xie Part.8 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft, Amilna Estevao Part.9 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft.Romee Strijd Part 10 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft, Adriana Lima Part.11 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft, Martha Hunt Part.12 | FashionTV

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft, Sui He Part.13 | FashionTV

7 hours ago, Sanni said:

Happy with it? :smile:

7 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

You are not going to wear it for us? :p 

The jacket is decent. I was expecting the material to have a silky touch to it but it's just smooth overall. I'd like to wear it, but let me find an angle where my tummy doesn't show yet :rofl: L size jacket only goes up to my upper waist, it's definitely smaller on me. 

@Limerlight Papa Limer <3. Please stay until tomorrow. 

On 11/21/2017 at 1:09 PM, Clauds said:

Didn't one press article say that the Chinese asked VS to make more conservative outfits? I thought it was bullshit but after seeing the outfits, I think it's true, I don't recall the girls ever being so covered before

I'm still catching up, but yes, Clauds, I remember that too. 

On 11/21/2017 at 8:40 PM, HekateAkaKaria said:

I don't know. We have to wait for more vids but those wings look very heavy and to me it kind of looks like if she was about to be toppled by their weight? If so, then good save. 

Also hello to all of you :smile::wave: 

Welcome to BZ! :hi_wft:

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

The jacket is decent. I was expecting the material to have a silky touch to it but it's just smooth overall. I'd like to wear it, but let me find an angle where my tummy doesn't show yet :rofl: L size jacket only goes up to my upper waist, it's definitely smaller on me. 

Just suck in your tummy, put on a girdle or Spanx :p 

I think it is suppose to go to your upper waist :smile: 

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Not available?

Excuse me for probably not understanding, but you posted the video here:

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Shanghai Backstage ft.Xin Xie Part.8 | FashionTV

I doubt they knew that an extra model would walk the show because of the contest, so it's no big deal compared to mistakes between, lets say, Jasmine and Lais (hint hint) :rofl:

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Just suck in your tummy, put on a girdle or Spanx :p 

I think it is suppose to go to your upper waist :smile: 

It is, but I also realized how big my tummy is :rofl: Don't worry, I WILL definitely take a picture and share with y'all. Maybe tomorrow, I stuffed the jacket nicely in to my closet. It is too precious to be worn. The whole thing cost me 600. I am definitely looking forward to the day that I get to wear it out, I should go back to gymming soon. 

Also... VS gave me some discount vouchers for buying their tote bags. If anyone wants it, let me know.