Bellazon

I said that the makeup and hair was good, that I had a bad feeling about the outfits and I was right. Worst collective outfits in VS history. The styling is a fucking eye sore. Everything looks cheap, tacky, and extra. Only decent segment is Goddesses. Once again worried about everything else more than the damn looks. Those PINK outfits good god. Sophia has to go. It’s not acceptable anymore. I can’t explain the lack of energy and disgust I feel. I’m so disappointed. I know everyone else is too, because the outfits were just...diabolical. VS will continue to have sharp drops in ratings and sales if they continue this bullshit and don’t freshen their team.

I agree that the styling was terrible - I know they had the biggest stage ever and they need to create *spectacular* (read with Sophia's voice) outfits but it was just all a bit too much. 

Too much accessories, jewelry, too much fabric everywhere! If they cast the best looking girls and if they workout so much, they shouldn't cover them this much. 

I'm still digesting Sara's suffocated outfit :sad:

1 minute ago, ilum said:

It boggles my mind how they don't realize how awful their outfits are.... I just don't get it.

Exactly. The sketches couldn’t have been any better. How was this approved? So many girls have their entire bodies covered. I actually think this is a disaster. 

4 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I said that the makeup and hair was good, that I had a bad feeling about the outfits and I was right. Worst collective outfits in VS history. The styling is a fucking eye sore. Everything looks cheap, tacky, and extra. Only decent segment is Goddesses. Once again worried about everything else more than the damn looks. Those PINK outfits good god. Sophia has to go. It’s not acceptable anymore. I can’t explain the lack of energy and disgust I feel. I’m so disappointed. I know everyone else is too, because the outfits were just...diabolical. VS will continue to have sharp drops in ratings and sales if they continue this bullshit and don’t freshen their team.

Yea vs ratings and sales will go downhill the show from what I've seen is so lacklasuter and models lack energy it's like is this the actual show I'm so disappointed 

Just now, phang.s said:

Exactly. The sketches couldn’t have been any better. How was this approved? So many girls have their entire bodies covered. I actually think this is a disaster. 

I wonder if the covering up part has to do with the fact that they were in China? But yeah, who keeps praising VS and telling them that they're doing an amazing job because no one here seems to think so but someone must be for them to keep doing this shit