Bellazon

@PastaFreakHiii not to be rude, but can you leave the getty pictures to those who have access to the UHQ ones? The LHQ and UHQ ones are posted so closely together that it doesn't make sense to have both versions. I understand that you want to be helpful though, but maybe leave some sources to those who have access to UHQ? :flower:

Just now, freya said:

Megan is so pretty, the hair is super flattering on her. I don't get why people don't like her

I like her. Pretty face, banging body. Her face is on the more typical side so I guess that’s why some people don’t care for her. 

5 minutes ago, phang.s said:

I like her. Pretty face, banging body. Her face is on the more typical side so I guess that’s why some people don’t care for her. 

I suppose so, you could say the same for most of the angels tbh but I like her either way.

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

@Prettyphile @Clauds @PinkCouture you guys still want me to post LHQ pictures? I've got people complaining because they're so closely posted together. Pretty uploads the images faster than I can manage :rofl: so it clashes. 

I think we're good, Pretty has ridiculously fast internet so the odds are you'll be reposting a lot and with less quality