Bellazon

31 minutes ago, Clauds said:

¿Dónde en Argentina? Vivo en Baires en el centro de la ciudad, los árboles más cercanos que tengo están en el Parque Centenario o en Bosques de Palermo y no encuentro aguacates. :cry: El problema aquí es que en invierno el precio puede doblarse fácilmente, lo cual es una perra. para mí, porque no es broma, como mucho aguacate.

Las luchas de un inmigrante milenario :rofl: 

Include me in the avocado list. Like @Clauds I am Venezuelan but I live in medical school (Baires / CABA).

21 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

I don't want Auden to open anything she annoys me another Bella hadid and she'll be getting all the attention just bc of her mom ...

Where did you get that from? Yes we know who her mom is, but shes not opening anything but a door or two on her way to the venue. VS is smart enough to save openings for the angels.

(Begin general Aiden rant not directed at anyone)

There has not been ANY that I recall extra special treatment given to Aiden this year when there easily could have been. Shes been in the backrow of the group photoshoot, there has been minimal images posted of her. If she ended up with an extra outfit because of the visa situation, that could be because she has a great walk. 

The negativity people feel towards Monica should not be felt by this model until well.. we see her in action. From what ive seen so far, she has a great walk, is super tall and pretty, she also checks that WOC box VS seems to be aiming for every year.

(Watch there be an Aiden segment in the show... I would laugh my butt off and enjoy the forum flood) because connections do matter... Im just saying we have not had Aiden thrown in our face as much as it could have been.

Had this been Adrianas daughter 10 years from now, people will be overjoyed when she skips castings. 

Is Kaia Gerber expected to try out past her first year for the show if she chooses this route? I wouldnt think so. Is it fair no, but when are things fair... I am glad things arent fair, otherwise id get complacent.

51 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Listen, don't fuck with avocados, we eat them a lot but their nutritional value makes up for their price and even if we didn't, we'd never be able to afford real state it's our "at least you tried" prize :rofl:  

Honestly as a Millennial, I will feel so attacked if the music on this segment isn't a throwback to the 90s-00s with Britney, Xtina, Spice Girls, etc. GIVE ME GIRL POWER OR GIVE ME DEATH VS.

This is what I want, what I really, really want!