Bellazon

Just now, Souled-Out said:

I hope Ale gets something too! Maybe she will open, who knows. Or perhaps a closing like Miranda (not sure if it was done on purpose though)

Its weird how the group photocall from yesterday isn't appearing in the news

What did you expect?

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/models/a13800611/55-victorias-secret-models-photocall-in-shanghai/

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Watch Alessandra not only NOT get a segment about her goodbye and instead we'll get a segment about a NA and her journey from her very small town to stardom :rofl: 

They better not. Ale fans been aggressive these days anyway Lol. And somehow its gonna be Adriana's fault lol

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

True. I hate this, the PC culture protects basically every religion BUT christians.

This. double standards. Look at disaster movies, they dont show Islamic or Buddhist monuments or buildings get destroyed. BUT they show the Vatican City getting destroyed.

I hate to do this, I'm gonna eat all the shit I said about her but I'm actually really excited to see Aiden Curtis walk the show :rofl: she seems like an all-around awesome huma with quite a vibe, much like Maria, Dilone and Alanna 

1 hour ago, 4BWL said:

Do the others have 2 kids? 

No they do not and I’m not sure what that matters. I understand physiology. She takes part in a show with 20 something’s. I was merely stating that I thought it was obvious she looks older than the others. She might be the best looking 36 year old in the history of the world that doesn’t change my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana literally is older than other models, some of them by more than 10. So yeah she will look older than them. But she never looks older than her age. And 35-36 isn't old. People still like seeing her, thats good enough. And younger doesn't always equal better between models. Older doesn't always mean lesser between them neither

I never inferred she was inferior. That’s you reading into my post. There was a discussion regarding Adriana showing her age. I thought the only time it was noticeable was during the show itself when all of the girls are on full display and easily comparable. 

She obviously still looks amazing. That really wasn’t the point of my original post. 

1 hour ago, MV007 said:

No they do not and I’m not sure what that matters. I understand physiology. She takes part in a show with 20 something’s. I was merely stating that I thought it was obvious she looks older than the others. She might be the best looking 36 year old in the history of the world that doesn’t change my opinion. 

I never inferred she was inferior. That’s you reading into my post. There was a discussion regarding Adriana showing her age. I thought the only time it was noticeable was during the show itself when all of the girls are on full display and easily comparable. 

She obviously still looks amazing. That really wasn’t the point of my original post. 

I was apart of the discussion and it  was whether when put next to NA or younger ones, did she look too old. As someone else stated she is paired nicely with them. And then someone said they couldn't say she looked 37, which is older. Nobody was saying Adriana wasn't aging and didn't look her age. Thats why I said, her age isn't even old anyway.

We have talked about that for the past two days.  The point is physically is there something about her and how she ages that's not good for her to stay in VS. (Thats why someone brought up heidi not looking good enough for them towards the end)Thats been the discussion. While some thinks she looks fine, some thinks she no longer represent what VS is trying to sale. Nobody is saying Adriana isn't aging. Its whether she has aged  to the point that people can't enjoy her presence anymore. 

24 minutes ago, MV007 said:

It matters because you made it matter when you compared her body to the "others" aka 20 something, childless models. The state of her body is obvious to anyone with eyes but you still felt the need to "merely state" it and make that comparison. No duh. I'm not opposed to Dri receiving criticism (and sometimes I agree when it's warrented) but come tf on, really.  :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to derail the thread with yet another Adriana related argument so let's leave it at that. 

Said a source about the VS undie surveillance, “They want to discuss what’s going on as far as replacements for those denied visas and alternative arrangements, but they have to be tight-lipped because it seems that the government is watching their e-mails,” said a source.