Bellazon

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I sincerely doubt the regime itself gave a fuck. But did you see the online reactions about it? Peole went batshit crazy, clearly batshit crazy for the government to take notice and win twice: first the win because they are showing their power and how they give no fucks about how famous you are, and then they win again because it makes them look like they listen to the people's request

If I was the President/PM/King and I had an online uproar, I'd listen to it and ban the woman as well

I wouldn't give too much shit about online uproars like this either because social media is THE place of negativity. One person just needs to write something shitty and then the next person jumps on the bandwagon and with each comment, the content gets more and more insulting because people get obsessed about having something to talk about and the next comment always needs to top the one before. And since it's anonymous, people feel free to run their mouths. So it is the typical case of something got blown out of proportion. Too bad for Gigi and besides her - too bad for all the other girls who weren't issued a visa. Must suck to get cast for the show of your dreams but then getting held back by a rejected visa.  

1 hour ago, llekel said:

If Adriana walks for another 10 years.. She could share the runway with her daughter. I think there was one video posted that said her daughter is showing some interest in modeling.

Yes, her daughter was featured in Vogue US September issue last year.

4 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

IMG_8893.thumb.png.c573b78ea9bcbfda42c0e3b3d1b5f8a6.png

Is it just me or does the runway looks kind of short?:idk:

Photo from onlyvictoriassecret Insta story

Did anyone remember Ed saying if they do the 3 runways thing, the models can come out in the middle and peel back left or right? What if it's exactly that way, would explane the weird shape :ninja:

8 hours ago, Mary17 said:

I do not like to read so much of Gigi's drama, many of us are happy not to see her with VS. changing the subject, I love seeing Adri, Ale and Lais together, in addition to the gesture of Ale and Lais taken by hand, a perfect duo for the end.

Screenshot_2017-11-18-17-52-50.png Screenshot_2017-11-18-17-53-00.png Screenshot_2017-11-18-17-53-23.png

Thanks for the pictures

our three brazilian goddess together it's perfect. Lais and Alessandra who hold hands is cute. Brazilian gang

Edited by PinkCouture

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I don’t really think all the blame can be put on VS for things like the visas and whatnot. :idk: They were planning this show 18 months in advance, were going to China to scout and research. They gave the models almost 3 months notice to get their visa situations in check, and had no say in who did or didn’t get denied. 

From what I’ve heard about the Chinese government, things could have seemed like smooth sailing a few months ago, and then changed without much rhyme or reason. 

I don’t doubt it’s a mess, but I understand why VS choose to do the show there since it IS a huge market for them and this was a great marketing move if they manage to pull it off. I think VS looked at the risks, and decided the potential reward was worth it. 

58 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yup, that's it. And since you are not Chinese I don't think you get to choose what chinese people can consider offensive or ridiculous, especially when it's related to faith. 

I understand some people thinking everyone overreacted, but I'm pretty sure that if VS was hosting the show in Rome and one of the Angels started imitating the Virging Mary or Jesus, people in Rome would lose their shit and ask for the said model to be banned as well :idk: 

I fully agree about on how we should blame Gigi for her actions, but I dont really think Italy would give a shit. China is much more protective in that aspect. It's a mixture of Gigi's mistake and also because it's China.

1 hour ago, VSfan88 said:

For me, Adriana and Ale are one team. They should leave together. And how credible is this vsdiaries-page or whoever that posted the video that indicated it's Ale's last VS show?

They didn't start together.

The only reason I think if one leaves the other should leave because that makes Adriana THE oldest and last Vet. Its weird.Kinda. Heidi ended up the same way but atleast VS still hired grown models. The gap didn't seem so large. Its obvious Adriana is from a different era (the PRIME of VS, if you will)

Plus, obviously some VS fans aren't kind with time and age on the models, the last thing Adriana needs is to be the only model her age there. Especially since VS is resisting hiring models like her now

8 hours ago, Mary17 said:

I do not like to read so much of Gigi's drama, many of us are happy not to see her with VS. changing the subject, I love seeing Adri, Ale and Lais together, in addition to the gesture of Ale and Lais taken by hand, a perfect duo for the end.

Screenshot_2017-11-18-17-53-00.png Screenshot_2017-11-18-17-53-23.png

Ooo thats cuteee ❤️❤️

Edited by PinkCouture

5 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I fully agree about on how we should blame Gigi for her actions, but I dont really think Italy would give a shit. China is much more protective in that aspect. It's a mixture of Gigi's mistake and also because it's China.

There’s a lot of mockery by most people of the Christian faith and people get away with it. Only people are triggered when it’s not Christian related. If it’s Buddhist, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc making fun of that is super offensive but making fun of Christian faith is the norm.

Its the typical SJW/PC world we live in right now and it shits me because it’s all such a double standard. But that’s another conversation lol.

4 minutes ago, vsinside said:

Did anyone remember Ed saying if they do the 3 runways thing, the models can come out in the middle and peel back left or right? What if it's exactly that way, would explane the weird shape :ninja:

Yes, I remember that, but other than the LED part the floor looks a bit cheap, if they do the three runway thing they should put glitter on the left and right 

Just now, Kevork89 said:

There’s a lot of mockery by most people of the Christian faith and people get away with it. Only people are triggered when it’s not Christian related. If it’s Buddhist, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc making fun of that is super offensive but making fun of Christian faith is the norm.

Its the typical SJW/PC world we live in right now and it shits me because it’s all such a double standard.

True. I hate this, the PC culture protects basically every religion BUT christians.

1 minute ago, VSfan88 said:

For me, Adriana and Ale are one team. They should leave together. And how credible is this vsdiaries-page or whoever that posted the video that indicated it's Ale's last VS show?

Every year people say that it is Adri or Ale last year. I just believe when Alessandra confirme. Even that she's one of favorite angel of many people. The truth it's the she hasn't been use for vs like before. Last year she was only used for the show and holidays. And this year for the a colection who didn't last long. So if she want to leave vs for her carreer as an actress she is right because vs it doesn't get her much. The same it is for Adri. The difference is that VS use her a little bit more for sports. It's sad because it onle have Adri and Ale for the golden era of VS. But life's going on! 

5 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

Vsdiaries didn’t confirm it. A member here did, and Alejandra used to run an Alessandra fansite and I believe had direct contact with Ale at the time? Today she mentioned she now assists on VS sets, so I personally find her a credible source. 

7 minutes ago, vsinside said:

Yeah that thing i said today here but i was ignored lmao.

29 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

I wasn't indicating at all that I wanna choose what people should be offended by or not. But I find it clearly over the top to pull the racist card on Gigi, and I really can't stand people when they blow things out of proportion.  What card are they gonna pull if someone really does something racist? Get what I mean? And no, I'm not a Gigi-fan. I'm talking as a matter of principle. Could have been any other model.

and what about Bella? What did she do or was she the one who filmed it? Then she should have been denied a visa too because she was an accessory to this BIG CRIME lol  

But that's the point you are missing, to some people she did do something really racist and disrespectful. I understand you think it's bullshit, I think so too, for fuck's sake I work on a Catholic school and I spend nearly all day at work saying Beyoncé is the only god i believe in, so I think Gigi was just being silly and didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm seriously not seeing why people got so anal and upset about it. But then again, I'm neither Chinese nor do I believe in Buddha and is not my call to say if what she did was offensive or not.

Also Bella got away because a lot of people doesn't know she filmed and posted the video, I personally had no idea it was Bella until about a week ago or so when someone here in Bellazon pointed it out. The face you see everywhere is Gigi's, that's why she's fucked, you don't see or hear Bella in the video so she got away with it, but I do agree she should have been banned as well if they wanted things to be fair.

It’ll be so funny if there’s all this Ale’s leaving talk and come next year she’s still there :rofl:

Every year there’s talk that this’ll be Ale’s last show. Although yes there’s more weight to the story this time. But let’s wait and see shall we.

7 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Its the typical SJW/PC world we live in right now and it shits me because it’s all such a double standard. But that’s another conversation lol.

This ^^^ I don't get all the fuzz about it, but I'm not going to miss Gigi haha

The runway looks cool (and short). I hope it's just the picture.