Bellazon

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm at work now. But Sui with light brown hair is life! Don't you dare diss her :rofl: 

Oh honey, no, it looks awful :rofl: not as bad as Karlie's hair but still, girlfriend needs to dye back to black/dark brown ASAP. It ages her and it washes her out so much

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm at work now. But Sui with light brown hair is life! Don't you dare diss her :rofl: 

I have been watching quite a few K-dramas and some Chinese dramas... Sui's hair color seems very popular.

I think she looks great.

6 hours ago, Dipit said:

Devil's advocate though, if I were Ale, fully knowing my daughter is old enough to appreciate travel and such, I would bring her along. She may not go to the show or what have you but traveling somewhere out of the norm is a great experience for kids. If Ale retires, I would not be surprised but I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket.

That is my thought as well.  You can get a week or two worth of schoolwork for the kidlet and tutor them along the trip. And seeing the world at that age is awesome.