Bellazon

4 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm curious, where did you get the news that Shu Pei is a replacement? I know I mentioned about Shu Pei and said I saw her name being mentioned in an unverified source, but perhaps you know something o.o? 

It was in various Chinese news site but it might just be speculation on their part.

So we have six outfits from mainline available now (2 from Gigi, 2 from Irina, 1 from Mayowa and 1from Kate) and two from Pink (Dasha and Julya). I'd love to see the four veterans + Elsa and Lais get three outfits each tbh, based just on their seniority with the brand. If not them, from the regulars I hope they go to Almina, Gizele, Alexina, Megan,  Frida and Bruna who all probably had one outfit

I think two newbies who were not meant to walk Pink will get to walk that segment as well now, my money is on Roos and Nadine because they fit the segment better than say Grace Bol.

I just can’t with VS obsession with these ethnic/boho-ish things... exotic travelers, boho psychodelic, tra and nomadic adventures look all similar to me. BUT, I like Adriana’s outfit. It’s not the best nor the most creative, but she looks better than the TRA’s one (those wings and lilac lingerie and yellow boots were hideous imo).

I loooved the fb outfit! Laís will look so gracious! The boots fits her long legs :smile: 

Will Porcelain angels and winters tales be filler sections? Basically nothing about them on the videos...

13 minutes ago, Alexis10 said:

I don’t if this has been posted but here goes.....Photo Op in the Morning according to WWD

http://wwd.com/business-news/business-features/china-fashion-insiders-explain-victorias-secret-chaos-11052157/

Holy crap, the madness is real... I'm worried about how the show will look after reading this article...

Again based on that article it’s the fault of VS. So typical they go to another country and think they can do it their way. Just because you could do it like this in France and England doesn’t mean you can in China and I think they deserve having issues so close to the show if they haven’t followed the rules properly. Everyone knew this was going to be tricky from the beginning. Did they not plan at all?

4 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Again based on that article it’s the fault of VS. So typical they go to another country and think they can do it their way. Just because you could do it like this in France and England doesn’t mean you can in China and I think they deserve having issues so close to the show if they haven’t followed the rules properly. Everyone knew this was going to be tricky from the beginning. Did they not plan at all?

agree. they should have prepared well

26 minutes ago, Alexis10 said:

I don’t if this has been posted but here goes.....Photo Op in the Morning according to WWD

http://wwd.com/business-news/business-features/china-fashion-insiders-explain-victorias-secret-chaos-11052157/

I wonder how covered up everyone will be because of this. Based on Adri's and Elsa's looks I think it won't be that bad, but who knows after everything that's  happened so far