Bellazon

39 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

I'd like to see Harry. Idk, but I don't like when they repeat the artists. 

I can see VS telling us: "Hey! here's The Weeknd! for the very THIRD TIME!!!!" 

haha I would not be surprised if VS is so desperate that I could bring it back but as far as I know, the only new song I could sing is Earned It and I do not think it's right for the show. I'm sure they will bring someone who has already passed through VSFS before anyway

2 hours ago, Light_Blue said:

Chessie I almost fainted when I saw your post I was scared that it's some offical information from VS and they are our musical guests:hang::D. Anyway good you reacted like that and this was delated.

THAT'S NOT EVEN A REAL PICTURE OF HARRY IT'S AN EDIT :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Fashionsketcher said:

And if Supposedly those are the performers, Just hypothetically speaking..... How do you guys think they be performing in wich segment.

Let's make some rumors for the IG pages..

Since I am convinced it's Taylor, Harry and a Chinese/KPop artist, I'm also pretty set on the songs I think they'll do ... There is just absolutely no way in hell Taylor is performing with Katy, she's set on destroying her career (and seems to be winning tbh :rofl:) so I don't think would move a finger for Katy to get this PR.

Nomadic - No performer, probably some shitty remix. But honestly since this is a segment about different cultures these fuckers should just include Havana in the remix and let me be happy

Porcelain Angels - Sign of the Times by my baby Harry

Goddesses - ... Ready for it? by Taylor

Millenial - Chinese/KPop people (but it should have been Camila Cabello)

A Winter's Tale - Kiwi or Only Angel by Harry, Kiwi is his latest single but we all know how much VS loves to use any song with the word Angel on it :rofl: 

Balmain - Look what you made me do by Taylor

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Since I am convinced it's Taylor, Harry and a Chinese/KPop artist, I'm also pretty set on the songs I think they'll do ... There is just absolutely no way in hell Taylor is performing with Katy, she's set on destroying her career (and seems to be winning tbh :rofl:) so I don't think would move a finger for Katy to get this PR.

Nomadic - No performer, probably some shitty remix. But honestly since this is a segment about different cultures these fuckers should just include Havana in the remix and let me be happy

Porcelain Angels - Sign of the Times by my baby Harry

Goddesses - ... Ready for it? by Taylor

Millenial - Chinese/KPop people (but it should have been Camila Cabello)

A Winter's Tale - Kiwi or Only Angel by Harry, Kiwi is his latest single but we all know how much VS loves to use any song with the word Angel on it :rofl: 

Balmain - Look what you made me do by Taylor

Pretty much agree except for the Asian artist (bc I don't know if I believe it). But maybe swap LWYMMD with RFI. And RFI with Call It What You Want, maybe. 

There's an Asian artist 100% happening, there is absolutely no way they are doing just two acts and they need someone to draw the Asian audiences. They always have a smaller act for Pink and honestly KPop does fit Pink pretty well.LWYMD and RIF are her two singles she's got out and she's never performed either song live ever, her first performance will be SNL this weekend and after that it's probably VSFS, she also wears Balmain in the LWYMD which IMO is a possible nod to the performance. I hope she doesn't do Call it what you want, it just doesn't have a good walking beat IMO.

Yes people, I am 25 but know more about pop culture than a goddamn teenager, can't help it :rofl: 

3 hours ago, htttps said:

is that even his real hair? i looks like a fan edit

i dont keep up with what he does so i dont know, but i dont recall his hair ever looked like that.

or maybe it did and i missed it

It's a fan edit, here is the original picture

TWYPCzGX_t.jpg

Edit: Although his hair is pretty similar now

TlYjKtmQ_t.jpg

Edited by freya

If I could pick I’d have no artists. Or just one but I have to get my head out of 2005s ass. If I were to prefer I’d pick Katy over Taylor. But I hate all these new acts. I’m so over music right now.

I would pick more lesser known people like this song is sick but won’t happen.

https://youtu.be/YY3NdmhYBjk