Bellazon

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

The ones from the models, backstage crew and magazines, yes. None of that crap people enjoy posting with fake rumors.

Oh ok. Great! :D Just want to make sure you are not posting Stories from BS accounts that are spreading false info and speculations  :p 

4 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Thank you :flower: :flower: The clique's situation was actually the main reason I never participated.

I do apreciate the time and effort some of you put into the forum, but please, if you really want people to stick by up don't be so hostile. This is supposed to be all in good fun

First of all welcome to the forum the clique situation is definitely a thing. I just happened to have joined the community some months back and managed to have above 100 posts. So I am glad I have the company of newer contributors to the thread that are here for themself and won't ignore a comment based on if they are friends with someone or not. There are only a few regulars here who will openly talk to you .....most of the others only engage in a conversation in their own circle and it took me time to figure out this was even happening.... I still sometimes have comments which go unacknowledged and instead some random inner joke is going on so even I feel like their is no point in a one way conversation.... So this 100 post thing is great for people who are forced to contribute and ditch lurking....

Welcome to all the long time lurkers .... Once you start chatting you will realise you have so many things to say ! 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Oh ok. Great! :D Just want to make sure you are not posting Stories from BS accounts that are spreading false info and speculations  :p 

Other than to discuss their supposed info, I wouldn't. Though, I do enjoy posting some of their supposed rants on the Saltiest thread, haha.

But yes, I can easily get everything from Instagram, no problem. 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

More photos of the robe. 

image host image host

How long will it take for these photos pop up on BS IG accounts??? :shifty:  In 3...2...1... :rofl: I actually don't care if they do---these photos are accessible to the general public (with a quick search) so it is all good :D 

Yesterday when you posted the first ones, it took them 30 minutes to pop out in my feed 

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Other than to discuss their supposed info, I wouldn't. Though, I do enjoy posting some of their supposed rants on the Saltiest thread, haha.

But yes, I can easily get everything from Instagram, no problem. 

:rofl:

Thank you! :flower: Could you maybe post multiple clips  at a time? Like 3 or 4? It would be easier than if made a post for each story clip. If not no worries :smile: 

All these conversations about some of us having a clique, yall must have been so much fun in high school :rofl: 

The more I see the black robe, the more I like it i really hope they go with that one for the show. 

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I too miss the Swarovski stones they used to have. They added an awesome touch to the robes.

But they also made the robes a lot more expensive, I think that's why they don't have them this year, the price is considerably lower than previous years and maybe they were not selling too well.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

All these conversations about some of us having a clique, yall must have been so much fun in high school :rofl: 

The more I see the black robe, the more I like it i really hope they go with that one for the show. 

It's funny because cliques have and will always exist, it's only natural to be drawn to people who are similar to you, no point in getting mad about it. 

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

:rofl:

Thank you! :flower: Could you maybe post multiple clips  at a time? Like 3 or 4? It would be easier than if made a post for each story clip. If not no worries :smile: 

Sure can! I was actually considering posting them on youtube to make sure they're easy to share.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

But they also made the robes a lot more expensive, I think that's why they don't have them this year, the price is considerably lower than previous years and maybe they were not selling too well.

As far as I know, they always sold out, especially since they're released closer to the holidays - which made them a good gift. Especially right after the show, when the excitement is at an all time high, even for just casual viewers.