Bellazon

6 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Unlikely, they haven't been relevant for a while and haven't released any new music as far as I'm concerned. I can see Harry Styles, Taylor Swift (ugh) and Fifth Harmony possibly performing this year. Other possible contenders: Camilla Cabello, Shawn Mendes or Kendrick Lamar (if they're not touring)

Justin Bieber is automatically out since he's banned from China :rofl:

Also Miley Cyrus has some new music, could be a possibility ?

12 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

Yesterday there was a fitting with Barbara and Cindy for the whole show. I think today Lais has her fitting. 

http://weibo.com/2903702822/Fizfkdkqi

Proof that Lais did her fittings yesterday. 

I think we can expect little information aside from castings until the end of September...

Side note, in case you guys are tired of looking at just names. I stole this off the Weibo page, they really had the time and patience to put in so much effort for a model collage.

7ecabc4agy1fiw4j0742gj20rs2j74be.jpg

Bit too small though. Let me know if anyone wants me to get the full thing, I'll save image. 

Seems like Kelly Gale might have her fittings today aswell, on IG she's talking about a "very exciting" day. Are you guys sure Lais had her fitting? I know she posted some days ago that she was excited but she just came back yesterday from her SI shoot and it looks like she was just on a set (based on that selfie). That Armando guy just always gets excited whenever someone posts about him so that might explain his reaction on his IG story aswell :D

13 minutes ago, coolboy said:

^

What's about Katy? I like her new album.

Katy Perry? Her new album is a hot mess. 

Edit: Sui was spotted at a China airport in a NYC terminal. I guess she must be there by today to do her fittings. 

Btw, I'm looking at the The Making of VSFS 2017, with so many models this year, does anyone think that a segment can have up to 20 outfits? One of the segments seemed like the outfits continued in a second row. And the numbers of outfits on the second segment are a bit too little for a new segment.

1 hour ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Unlikely, they haven't been relevant for a while and haven't released any new music as far as I'm concerned. I can see Harry Styles, Taylor Swift (ugh) and Fifth Harmony possibly performing this year. Other possible contenders: Camilla Cabello, Shawn Mendes or Kendrick Lamar (if they're not touring)

Justin Bieber is automatically out since he's banned from China :rofl:

Lol. M5's new album drops in November. New single out at the end of this month.

But please no to M5. Been there done that with the Anne V. situation. If they want to keep it fresh, have someone who hasn't performed yet.

36 minutes ago, elfstone said:

I'm not a TS fan, but I really liked her performance in Angels Ball

Agreed. A lot of people hated the song of choice for that segment but I thought it was very well executed. It was just the perfect song for the models to walk to without speeding up or slowing down their runway walks (*cough, cough* Lady Gaga).