Bellazon

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

No, Ming is with The Society and so is Liu

http://www.thesocietymanagement.com/details/women/64-ming-xi.app

http://www.thesocietymanagement.com/details/women/49-liu-wen.app

Yall need to stop spreading rumors without even looking at goole first, it ain't that hard and this is the reason why can't trust you all to keep a decent list :hang:

Not directed just to you subskriver86, it's to everyone who comes with the JUANITA IS CONFIRMED BECAUSE I SAW IT IN HER DIARY or PETRA IS CONFIRMED AS NOT WALKIN BECAUSE VS SUCKS

This was really rude. "Yall need to stop spreading rumors without even looking at goole first" - if you google it they're both with Storm

https://www.stormmanagement.com/models/ming-xi/

https://www.stormmanagement.com/models/liu-wen/

Just now, Kevork89 said:

Far out 60 girls with usually what like 80 outfits? Oh lord.

Also what's the go with this model search. I'm assuming it'll be more like the 07 one and less like 09. Any news on this?

80 outfits? very unlikely, I'm assuming  we're gonna have like maybe 100+ looks this year? If it is around the 80 range that would mean ONLY Angels get two looks and everyone else just one which I have no problem with since it'll be easier for people to determine who's an Angel and on top of that, with 14 Angels it'll make them stand out 

Regarding outfits, and assuming the have 82 outfits like last year, and assuming that we only have 60 girls (which I really doubt at this stage) it would be

14 Angels with 2 outfits each = 28 outfits

54 outfits left and 46 models left;

Which means that then 8 other models will get 2 outfits (or we have 8 models that were not announced yet hhahaha)

To be honest I'd prefer Angels with 2 and everyone else with 1. At least there would be differentiation between Angels and Non-Angels...

I personally wanted to see Irina Shayk in this years show. Last year she was pregnant and her body was covered so it didn't show her full potential. I know it was a publicity stunt and she did get a lot of attention but I think she is perfect for vs. 

16 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

Regarding outfits, and assuming the have 82 outfits like last year, and assuming that we only have 60 girls (which I really doubt at this stage) it would be

14 Angels with 2 outfits each = 28 outfits

54 outfits left and 46 models left;

Which means that then 8 other models will get 2 outfits (or we have 8 models that were not announced yet hhahaha)

To be honest I'd prefer Angels with 2 and everyone else with 1. At least there would be differentiation between Angels and Non-Angels...

Couldn't agree more. I like the idea of Angels with two outfits and everyone else (yes, even veterans) will get one outfit. However, with them saying there's a lot of surprises this year and it'll be the "biggest" show yet, it's safe to assume we will have more looks than the usual 75-80 range. I would say this year we may have about 100+ looks but who knows

In regards to insta models, social media is the number one avenue for advertising. VS is a business and needs to stay relevant to make $$. The show has been getting progressively worse for years but lets be real, money is made from instagram. So sad.

Honestly people are being flat out assholes about this, all the women cast are hard working, odds are most of them trained for months to get this show that could potentially change their careers, everyone is talking shit about girls who haven't even walked the show and deserve at least the benefit of the doubt, they all went to castings and even if there's some girls I don't particularly love, it doesn't make them any less deserving than those who I do like.

People need to get over their asses, it's so easy to publicy trash talk these women while you sit in your fat ass and hide behind a monitor, it's pathetic. I legit want Kendall, Gigi, Bella and Hailey to walk now just to piss off people. Again, this is not directed to us here in Bellazon, but to the people who have the balls to comment on the model's pages, tag them and the VS staff. It's just rude and It makes me pretty fucking happy their faves didn't get cast.

2 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

In regards to insta models, social media is the number one avenue for advertising. VS is a business and needs to stay relevant to make $$. The show has been getting progressively worse for years but lets be real, money is made from instagram. So sad.

Really sad 

Okay but these VS fan pages are so freaking annoying whiny crybabies. I'm pretty satisfied with the lineup SO FAR. Not all of my faves made it, but I love the idea that VS is starting off fresh and rebranding which means certain models (and angels) will have to go and theres nothing wrong with that. I'm genuinely curious to see the direction VS is headed after the fashion show and I have high hopes. I love Iza but the same hair flip every year gets old...Lily D (THANK GOD SHES NOT COMING BACK!) was only good in the 2010 show, since then, she lacks personality, her body is awful and she looks haggard. I love Joan but ever since she became a member of the nepotism crew for followers and likes, I could care less if she's not walking this year. We have so many good models and newbies and even if you don't like them, at least give them a chance.  

Sorry for the rant but I've had enough 

Just now, AngelAshley94 said:

Okay but these VS fan pages are so freaking annoying whiny crybabies. I'm pretty satisfied with the lineup SO FAR. Not all of my faves made it, but I love the idea that VS is starting of fresh and rebranding which means certain models (and angels) will have to go and theres nothing wrong with that. I'm genuinely curious to see the direction VS is headed after the fashion show and I have high hopes. I love Iza but the same hair flip every year gets old...Lily D (THANK GOD SHES NOT COMING BACK!) was only good in the 2010 show, since then, she lacks personality, her body is awful and she looks haggard. I love Joan but ever since she became a member of the nepotism crew for followers and likes, I could care less if she's not walking this year. We have so many good models and newbies and even if you don't like them, at least give them a chance.  

+1

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Honestly people are being flat out assholes about this, all the women cast are hard working, odds are most of them trained for months to get this show that could potentially change their careers, everyone is talking shit about girls who haven't even walked the show and deserve at least the benefit of the doubt, they all went to castings and even if there's some girls I don't particularly love, it doesn't make them any less deserving than those who I do like.

People need to get over their asses, it's so easy to publicy trash talk these women while you sit in your fat ass and hide behind a monitor, it's pathetic. I legit want Kendall, Gigi, Bella and Hailey to walk now just to piss off people. Again, this is not directed to us here in Bellazon, but to the people who have the balls to comment on the model's pages, tag them and the VS staff. It's just rude and It makes me pretty fucking happy their faves didn't get cast.

+1. couldn't agreed more.

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It's so refreshing to see new faces this year. People should be given chances, just like their faves were given their chance. I really hope they keep it at 60, I think these new faces can really bring it, + diversity this year has been good to us.