Bellazon

29 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Does something look off about Sara's abs? Bloated, THICC, pregos, or just puffy?

GettyImages-876696482.jpg

No. that's not a pregnant belly. 

That's just a belly of someone with a normal flat stomach really pushing her butt out while really relaxing and breathing out 

Candice does seem to have a tiny , tiny bump, just because I saw her belly before and it looked different. 

however, jet lag, lack of sleep, screws everyone's system. 

5 minutes ago, china_girl said:

Adriana was the one who started the whole pointing and kissing thing, so she is the original, which is fine, and it can be fun to watch her do that, it fits with her personality. When someone like Josephine does it (and OVERdoes it) though its just her copying Adriana, and it looks silly. And she has a bad walk. Candice does not do this pointing and dancing thing which I respect because she doesnt just copy everyone else. And I dont like Behati so I dont have anything to say about her.

Kisses-from-Victorias-Secret-Candice-Swatumblr_mo3mwfyU8c1r2a24bo1_500.gifgiphy.giftumblr_mogezpclNP1ril303o1_500.gifd1aa75ba25744b31e015d58b00916c5d.giftumblr_ngcu2axKxv1soiz10o2_500.gif

then according to your arguments, all the angels of VS have copied Adriana, but hey, the thing is only against Josephine ...

I'm a newcomer in here so I didn't know about this whole "hate" on Josephine, yes sometimes her personality makes me go mad, like how can someone actually be this happy 24/7??? but it's her personality, people like that really exist and trust me they are always happy wich basically means they don't give a damn about us :D

But she is a gorgeous woman, yes her dance it's kind of ridiculous but I guess it's the excitement of being there, I mean I would be kin of awkward if I was there for sure ahaha

12 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Well it’s because of her personality imo. She makes me cringe with all that “””””happiness””””” and “bubbly girl” with her tongue out, peace signs and stupid dancings on the runway.

Adriana has done more stupid things and I do not see anyone hating her. Now are all supposed to do the same? that is, it is wrong if you copy one of the veterans but it is also wrong if you have your own attitude?

Listen up, this isn't Josephine's fan club alright? Some people will like her, some people won't, don't get so anal about it, ignore it, move on and enjoy the pictures. If you want to see all love and positivity go to her thread where the people who doesn't like her are more likely not going to be visiting.

The fact that we can't say anything about the woman actually makes some people dislike her even more. There's negative comments about literally everyone and I don't see anyone bitching about it.

My 2 cents:

Favorite outfits per segment:
- Punk: Grace B, Herieth Paul & Alesandra. And please, keep Olivier away, don't like him at all.
- Porcelain: Pretty much only Frida, but Bella's wings are ok.
- Goddesses (AKA THE SHOW'S ONLY HIGHLIGHT): Taylor, Megan & LAIS. Blanca looks beautiful but her outfit is nothing we haven't seen before.
-AWT: Pretty much the only outfits that were worthy are worn by Karlie, Ming & Martha, and the 3 of them look exactly the same so that says everything.
-Nomadic: Ale & Cindy. It wasn't as tragic as I thought it would be, but we have this popular phrase in Mexico that says "Se colgo hasta el molcajete," which basically means too much is going on, that's who I feel with it.
-Don't care for Pink, get Grace out of there.

Other comments at the top of my head:
*Jo, please tone it down a little bit, I know you can do better.
*There are only 4 pairs that made it work in Punk; Elsa/Sara were pure fire, Grace/Herieth they both look great and had the best outfits, Leomie slapping Liu and Martha and Stella's posing (which was great because they disappeared after). At least that is how it is translated in pictures but I agree that editing will be an even hotter mess than it already is. 
*Glad that Grace E. walked in mainline, it would have been a shame to only see her in Pink and with that outfit.
*Leomie is slaying me with her attitude as always, love that girl. :chicken:
*Blanca deserves to come back forever and ever (and become an Angel, along with Sui, I lived for that awesome pairing with Lais)
* Such a shame about Ming's falling (I'm glad that at least she was gracious all the way down), hope we don't see that in the final editing.
*Ale's video with Ed and Adriana bowing down to her at the finale had me reaching for my kleenex. She deserves a video like Tyra did in her final show. Thanks, Ale! you were the one that introduced me to this show.

THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK, EVERYONE! Now, let's wait for the messy editing :rofl:

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Listen up, this isn't Josephine's fan club alright? Some people will like her, some people won't, don't get so anal about it, ignore it, move on and enjoy the pictures. If you want to see all love and positivity go to her thread where the people who doesn't like her are more likely not going to be visiting.

The fact that we can't say anything about the woman actually makes some people dislike her even more. There's negative comments about literally everyone and I don't see anyone bitching about it.

:rofl: 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

SAY IT LOUDER FOT THE ONES IN THE BACK.

5 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Kisses-from-Victorias-Secret-Candice-Swatumblr_mo3mwfyU8c1r2a24bo1_500.gifgiphy.giftumblr_mogezpclNP1ril303o1_500.gifd1aa75ba25744b31e015d58b00916c5d.giftumblr_ngcu2axKxv1soiz10o2_500.gif

then according to your arguments, all the angels of VS have copied Adriana, but hey, the thing is only against Josephine ...

they can't be serious about this right? it's just ridiculous... yes adriana's signature is the kiss and etc but just because other angels do this sometimes doesn't mean they're copying Adriana.... like it doesn't make sense.... and all this hate to Jo is out of porpotions.... my opinion