Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She wasn't, she was spotted at the castings :rofl:  Do these women think we're stupid? Castings were in August, show is in November, that's three months to recover from whatever injury you have and walk down the runway. If VS likes you they'll cast you and let you recover. They did't get cast and are making up excuses to cover for it.

The only one I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt is Paige because she really did work a lot for VS this year and she wasn't even in NYC for castings and had posted about it before/after castings. But for all I know she could be bullshitting too

I mean Kelly mentioned she has an injured foot and she is walking. Soo.. . Lol she even deleted her agressive "let my foot break after the show rant" story once she realised that makes her sound like a maniac

I actually think for sure some Asian models will have either an opening or closing, Sui, Ming and Liu both did promo with the Angels...

Rachel's injury excuse is so poorly thought up. You know damn well you won't walk next year or the year after, did you injury take that long to recover from?

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

I read this everywhere ..even on IG but why do people believe that ? I seem to be missing something 

I just get that vibe from him when he is around her like when he is around Adriana. He is literally the same way

1.thumb.jpg.8136f8d5cfa2ae2a5dfb0bc2d86a9485.jpg2.thumb.jpg.bda6d385bfe50b1b2310c61ae9f9a624.jpg3.thumb.jpg.07835f4f3a668b4d7a5d54ee893662d4.jpg4.thumb.jpeg.be12467fce3d68ad680ed977457f1c40.jpeg

and he isn't like that with alot of models. And Adriana kept her job for over 18 years with him

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Rachel, sweetie? You’re going to pretend an injury is keeping you out of the show when you didn’t even attend castings(a month before you even injured yourself) and VS hasn’t touched you or your lollipop head since LAST October? :ninja: 

LMFAO this is amazing

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

I just get that vibe from him when he is around her like when he is around Adriana. He is literally the same way

1.thumb.jpg.8136f8d5cfa2ae2a5dfb0bc2d86a9485.jpg2.thumb.jpg.bda6d385bfe50b1b2310c61ae9f9a624.jpg3.thumb.jpg.07835f4f3a668b4d7a5d54ee893662d4.jpg4.thumb.jpeg.be12467fce3d68ad680ed977457f1c40.jpeg

and he isn't like that with alot of models. And Adriana kept her job for over 18 years with him

Bc Adriana is the brand not Stella Adriana made the brand popular she's the only reason vs exists she made vs happen no one else 

Nomadic Adventure:

Opening: Candice 

Closing: Elsa (Swarovski wings)

Porcelain Angels:

Opening: Martha (possibly extra Swarovski as is spokesmodel with Karlie)
Closing: Jasmine or Sui He

A Winter's Tale:

Opening: Sara

Closing: Josephine

Millennial Nation:
Opening: Zuri

Closing: Grace

Goddesses:
Opening: Romee

Closing: Taylor

PUNK:

Third last Lais

Second last Adriana

Closing: Alessandra (VS end of career with all Brazilians)

Lily is just happy to be there, I don't think Stella cares really.

Just now, bootsmcgee said:

Nomadic Adventure:

Closing: Elsa (Swarovski wings)

Porcelain Angels:

Opening: Martha (possibly extra Swarovski as is spokesmodel with Karlie)
Closing: Jasmine or Sui He

A Winter's Tale:

Opening: Sara

Closing: Josephine

Millennial Nation:
Opening: Zuri

Closing: Grace

Goddesses:
Opening: Romee

Closing: Taylor

PUNK:

Third last Lais

Second last Adriana

Closing: Alessandra (VS end of career with all Brazilians)

Lily is just happy to be there, I don't think Stella cares really.

I'd be really content with this. Knowing that Ale and Martha are supposed to get the Swarovski wings, I hope Ale gets to wings, one for her closing and one for her SW in another segment, presumably Goddesses. As long as Jasmine gets something, I'll be content. I'd trade Elsa out of a closing, since she's got the SO, and replace her with Sui. 

1 hour ago, Diorsfashion said:

Bc Adriana is the brand not Stella Adriana made the brand popular she's the only reason vs exists she made vs happen no one else 

I disagree Adriana was the ONLY one that helped the brand. Some other models before her did, Adriana is just the only one still around from that time.

I didn't say he liked them for the same reasons. He probably really likes stella for another and his own reason, doesn't change the fact that he is very fond of her. And if you're fond of someone, you aren't going to easily let them go neither.

From FSOutfits WB:

15 Things You Need to Know About This Year's Show:
1. Broadcasting Time: Victoria's Secret The 2017 Shanghai  Show will be held on 20 November 2017 at 20:00, Will be aired on November 28 (US time), China broadcast at 11:00 on November 29, 2017
2. Performers:  Jane Zhang, Harry Styles, Miguel and Leslie Odom Jr
3. The show has  55 supermodel, a total of 87 sets of costumes, 37 pairs of wings, 22 sets of Balmain outfits
4. 400 staff will help the models with their outfits, for some with more than one set of outfits for the models, the average time for each change of dress is 2.5 minutes
5. 87 pairs of shoe by designer Brian Atwood
6. This year the $ 2 million Champagne Nights Fantasy bra worn by Lais Ribeiro; Swarovski Austrian cooperation models show Hosk serving interpretation of Elsa;
7. 32 makeup artist,  27 hair stylist, 11 manicurists a using 75 Bottles of Le Chat Nail polish
8. 236-Foot Runway
9. Some large wings significant 20 lbs.
10.Over 60 sea-freight containers of technical equipment sent to Shanghai
11. 3-week shipping journey from Long Beach to Shanghai
13. Three 747 for the first time
13. Moved 9700 km for show
14. Chinese supermodels: Liu Wen, He Sui, Xi Mengyao, Xiaowen Wen, Xie Xin, Yu Chen and Angel Road Champion Wang Yi
15. Supermodel Karlie Kloss was invited to walk the VS. Five models (Kate, Julia, Irina, Dasha, Gigi) were not eligible for visa issues.