Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

6 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Arnaut’s assistant said it will be upload on YouTube but since they are too unprofessional no one can be sure.

They have already a few streams there, and if they strem on youtube you just have to do nothing to have it saved and kept there, so I'm hopefull they do. Still unbelivable they can think of people shopping online the things showcased anyway if they can't even get running a stream... it's thousands of $ of fashion items they're selling, not a 10 $ shirt on Amazon...

23 hours ago, laeteita said:

According to Manuel Arnaut every famous guests will give some shopping advice for the shoppers of Fashion Night Out related to seasons hot pieces.

I hope it’s true  because this means she supposed to be shown beginning of the stream. It doesn’t make sense receiving an advice when the event is already end.

Thank you. I saw vogue’s post of her selected items but she isn’t featured in the video.

56 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Vogue Arabia's LiveStream started on time but they trimmed the video from 4 hours to 3 hours, i hope Adriana's part didn't get cut. I remember they promised to stream full  video on Thursday on their apology post, what a  failure!! 

https://www.facebook.com/events/853310991863262/ 

Details

Saturday, 25 July 2020 from 19:30-22:30 UTC+04

it's now her interview

12 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana posted the video that Madonna posted and Instagram blocked as fake news?! 🤦‍♀️

Yup... this is just another instance where I wonder why no one, especially her team, tells her about this 

13 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yup... this is just another instance where I wonder why no one, especially her team, tells her about this 

???! Even Trump posted that... that doctor is totally bizarre, Adriana needs to think about what she posts, she has a lot of followers.. hidroxicloroquina? Really Adriana? She always posts bizarre and weird mistic posts but this?! Jesus....

@Sophie20 Maybe she didn’t kno it was endorsed by Trump. She got it from that damn third eye account she follows. Every time she repostes from them, it’s bizarre crap. It’s where the anti vac and ankle monitor posts came from too. I just don’t get why her friends don’t tell her stuff. I saw her friend Tina Brady posted on stories the video laughing at it being  fake news. Like well damn, why didn’t she tell Adriana yesterday at that birthday brunch when SHE STILL HAD IT UP.

I agree, Madonna is trending and being blasted hard because she shared AND praised that mess. You can't be promoting DANGEROUS scientific things and you don't do work in that field. I agree with what people say, their plateform is TOO big to promote and share ignorant and dangerous things like that.

Totally agree! This is dangerous, denies the science is dangerous... Post quotes that she doesn't follow in her personal life "ok"..but posts this things at this moment is terrible!!!

And Adriana is Annie Lennox's fan, hope she reads what she said

During this whole Covid-19 crisis, models are not helping to combat that stigma that models are just pretty faces. Adriana who has been posting her spiritual nonsense for a long time, Miranda Kerr who has also published disinformation content about COVID-19 by one of those mystical gurus. And then Doutzen who is in a spiral of stupid publications that is costing her all his prestige in Netherlands, where she is being heavily criticized (and rightfully criticized). And Candice shares in her stories a lot of the nonsense Doutzen says. It's sad to see that adult women, that many of us have admired in our adolescence and that now they who are already mothers, don't think a little more about the kind of content they share with their millions of followers.

@borg Adriana quotes and spiritual crap, ok whatever. But it’s when she shares those couple conspiracy theory posts that’s the real issue. Most the things she has shared regarding covid have been good and things she has written like the attached pictures. But I think Adriana is very guilable and she sees them cause she follows that stupid third eye account she follows.

1323759E-4ED8-4799-B6A1-9A57B2CCF334.jpeg FB6D0D0F-395D-4CDB-AF13-B4B6EC7AAC7C.jpeg

53 minutes ago, borg said:

During this whole Covid-19 crisis, models are not helping to combat that stigma that models are just pretty faces. Adriana who has been posting her spiritual nonsense for a long time, Miranda Kerr who has also published disinformation content about COVID-19 by one of those mystical gurus. And then Doutzen who is in a spiral of stupid publications that is costing her all his prestige in Netherlands, where she is being heavily criticized (and rightfully criticized). And Candice shares in her stories a lot of the nonsense Doutzen says. It's sad to see that adult women, that many of us have admired in our adolescence and that now they who are already mothers, don't think a little more about the kind of content they share with their millions of followers.

Really? Didn't know about the others models 😑... And Adriana is making me understand why she dated Metin Hara..

Who made Adriana so mad today? 🤨 just looked her stories

@lucyford I liked these posts too but now.....

5 hours ago, borg said:

SHIT. I didn't realize it wasn't just Adriana. But yeah, they need to chill out. I blame it on boredom. Some models haven't or can't start back working yet. Adriana is in florida, and uh IDK what they got going on as far as her being able to leave but its obviously bad down there and she hasn't left. Which is fair because being from florida and traveling you have to quarantine and all that for DAYS. 

But at the same times, these models need to be doing something because they are so bored they are consuming themselves of what they THINK is knowledge. The thing is, stop spreading stuff like that. Not only because of public saftey but like you said image wise. Doutzen and Adriana are not known as problematic models and are seen as some of the greatest personality wise, but the shit they are spreading about covid is making people raise their eyebrows. Its like they are forgetting they have a plateform and they have to be careful with it, especially NOW. Like they still have to wait to really get back to work,  if they want to be able to go back to work, they need to not ruin their brands and what not before the chance comes again

I do agree with Lucy when Adriana actually says something USUALLY its sounds right and okay. When she makes her own statements she doesn't make the ones like Doutzen has. But at the same time, supporting these dangerous and weird conspiracy theories and posting them on her platform doesn't make her sound nor look right. She can think what she wants but if she cares about her legacy and being able to keep her career strong as she has, she has to be careful about her platform and understand the climate we are in. Its not only dangerous to spread conspiracy with no proof that can harm people but some people will take that badly and try to cancel them over it and then that will affect their ability to have work and support. It should be easy to be careful and thoughtful about your platform. Adriana needs to make another private account where she can posts that stuff because posting it publicly can damage her.  Madonna was trending for posting what she did. Same for Miranda. And doutzen and candice, idk what to say about them lol. Doutzen said somethings that... just wasn't smart. I remember her calling covid a cleanse.  Thats offensive and insensitive to those who lost their lives.  I don't know what the solution for that is, besides just not to open her mouth at all. Adriana is clearly taking the pandemic seriously and has donated but posting dangerous conspiracy isn't good at all.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:16 AM, lucyford said:

Well looks whose back... Her friends keep showing she’s currently at some restaurant too... 

54068705-E84F-405A-A3D5-83099F4FDC10.jpeg

She must have had a stressful day because of this guy....👎

Second day in Miami, I think he visited her house (AGAIN) and was pushed back by the police at the gate.

2020-07-30.thumb.jpg.3611215f8e7f3485dc4676f7b4051a23.jpg

Well, he continues to post comments....He says he will stay in Miami until August 7th  😑 

2020-07-302.thumb.jpg.519ecbe36a3f237d1610f683d1125e2c.jpg

--------------------------------

Edit...All these comments have been deleted. Probably she blocked his account (AGAIN).