Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana is still an active supermodel, its not nonsense to think she is working where she usually works and where her team is located.

You either didn't understand me or twisting my words.

There is no problem to think she was heading to NYC at the first no one said it is nonse at all. 

But when i read someone saying TV's look same type that's why it makes them think she was in NYC, i was paralyzed. I mean every televisions look same for god sake. 

I thought she was heading to NYC at first naturally but now i'm mature enough to say i was wrong instead of saying 'tv's looks like each others'.

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

No you all should watch how you're talking to people around here. Some people's tone here has been annoying and condescending. Not exactly talking like a regular friendly person.  Re-read what you all say and HOW you say it if you're genuinely confused about some people's reactions here.

You didn't bothered by the word IDIOT but find some sarcastic posts to find offensive instead?  This is direct insult not even sarcasm, as someone travel alot with plane, i learnt planes have internet access on here, it is beacuse i never felt need to use my PC or phone in plane obviously not because i'm an IDIOT.

If you're sensetive to others post, pick up the worst one to show react ''please''.

@laeteita Ok because apparently you also need an explanation..... I did NOT call you or anyone an idiot. I was sent the following response I attached. To ME it came off condescending. Like trying to make me look dumb. Maybe that was not their intention however but it didn’t come off in the best tone when reading that. That is what I meant when I said I am not an idiot. I was not calling you or anyone who was unaware that in these days most planes have WiFi an idiot. So sorry if you or @patt interpreted it like that

1421B68E-B583-4592-9B60-AA48D826B732.jpeg

Goodmorning guys!!! 

I hope we are still cool.

As a new member here, I dont want to think Adriana's thread is toxic. I know you guys have been here for so long and a very dedicated fan of hers so whatever the misunderstanding is, let's move on and take the lesson to respect each other's opinion and choose the right words to avoid misinterpretation. 

On the other hand, I am glad to see many contributors on Adris thread. Thanks for all the updates. 

Hope to hear any good news about her. 

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

You didn't bothered by the word IDIOT but find some sarcastic posts to find offensive instead?  This is direct insult not even sarcasm, as someone travel alot with plane, i learnt planes have internet access on here, it is beacuse i never felt need to use my PC or phone in plane obviously not because i'm an IDIOT.

If you're sensetive to others post, pick up the worst one to show react ''please''.

Nobody called anyone an idiot though. But what I did see was someone else being talked to in a condescending way as if they were an idiot and it wasn't @lucyford who was being condescending. So, what you are saying isn't useful and still does not help. All I am saying to you is watch how ya'll talk to people here. Miss me with that sarcastic "please" that you put in quotation, that does not help it comes off as malicious. If you wasn't being malicious, why put that in quotations?  Do not talk like that and do these things, then get surprised when someone responds. If I happen to respond HARDER, oh well- you shouldn't said things how you said them. Do not pull someone's trigger and then blame their gun. Don't throw things and then hide your hands. Like I said before, re-read how you say things and if you don't care to have that consideration, don't expect people to have that consideration for you. 

15 hours ago, laeteita said:

It’s your please @Souled-Out 

I didn’t say anything condescending the f***, it was you who misunderstood shit.

So your essays are pointless too. You need to chill. 

No whats pointless is you cursing and continuously quoting something but then want to tell THEM to chill out. You're the one thats cursing and calling people overly defensive. Don't tell me to chill when you are doing all of that.

I don't need to do anything. I can say what I want to say, you got a problem with it, stop quoting me because I didn't quote you first. I don't post to please you. You keep making the decision to quote me.  Its as simple as that. And dropping F bombs, again doesn't help. I need to chill but you're cursing.  Want to act as if you're innocent and peaceful but you're dropping f bombs and putting things in equation marks when you could have simple typed it out. I am sure you are the one who misunderstood since both me and @lucyford had to tell you nobody even called anyone an idiot.

This whole message is hypocritical and defeats whatever point you called yourself making.  I have a huge problem with hypocrisy. So do me and yourself a favor and stop talking to me

5 minutes ago, borg said:

At this point, I don't think anyone would be surprised Adriana has been brainwashed with anti-vaccine bullshit and other stupid conspiracies. It's disappointing, but predictable.

it seems she doesn’t understand how a vaccine works. That you get it so you don’t get sick not after you get sick. She is making herself look very ignorant. And it seems no one close to her informs her 

26 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Her stories 😳😳😳 government taking her job? Is she saying she won't want the vaccine? Whats going on?

Its insane how her team doesn’t do anything about this. Its obvious adriana doesn’t even fully understand the concept of a vaccine but its putting out strong and wrong opinions about it. But what kills me is she keeps posting things like that everyday that can be damaging to her image and nobody around her is atleast telling her to be careful. She should not use her public profile for such thing but she is and nobody is warning her not to. She is talking about medicine, politics and science things she isn’t educated much on and it shows. She shouldn’t keep posting that publicly it makes people think unflattering things about her. Sorry to say but she looks very ignorant and reckless, its reckless for her to go on a rant about that and act like she doesn’t care about having a job just because she doesn’t fully understand nor seen the scientific data of a vaccine. She has been making herself ignorant lately and its a shame nobody around her cares to tell her. They don't have to change her opinion but atleast remind her that if she wants to keep her job and what not, she should be the professional she is. Because if Adriana felt soooo strongly about this shit, she would actual quit her job and dedicate her life doing something conspiracy related. She isn't doing all of that, so she may as well stop damaging herself over social media posts.

I don't understand why its so hard for her to be normal on there. Why can't she just show her kids and her work and go about her day?

@Bh17 that’s exactly what I think! Adriana is ignorant and since she’s uneducated on some things, she doesn’t realize how ignorant she sounds. And it’s those stupid conspiracy accounts brianwashing her. Like where is Andrea her publicist? Why don’t her friends tell her things? 

This is exactly what makes people think models are dumb. She is being called stupid. 

Why is everybody blaming her team, her team don’t getting pay to hold her hand and point what is right or wrong to a 40 years old public figure. She should’ve known this is so wrong to spread this bullshit by this age. So shame...

11 minutes ago, patt said:

Why is everybody blaming her team, her team don’t getting pay to hold her hand and point what is right or wrong to a 40 years old public figure. She should’ve known this is so wrong to spread this bullshit by this age. So shame...

Her PR team’s job is managing her public image and having good publicity. And in this day and age, a lot of that is through social media. Yes Adriana should have figured that out on her own. But she is a public figure after all. And she is giving false information. It is not even all about what she thinks is right or wrong. But it sounds like she’s saying she doesn’t need a vaccine cause she’s not sick. Which is completely ignorant and incorrect information in terms of how a vaccine works

15 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Her PR team’s job is managing her public image and having good publicity. And in this day and age, a lot of that is through social media. Yes Adriana should have figured that out on her own. But she is a public figure after all. And she is giving false information. It is not even all about what she thinks is right or wrong. But it sounds like she’s saying she doesn’t need a vaccine cause she’s not sick. Which is completely ignorant and incorrect information in terms of how a vaccine works

Right words lucyford@ but this is very serious and sensitive issue to post about. She shouldn’t need anyone’s help to think that these posts are dangerous. Simple logic would be enough for someone to realize that this is too wrong to do. 
She should’ve already known that, she shouldn’t speak about the issues that she doesn’t have enough information about, especially if you’re a public figure.

So wrong...

@patt I am not denying she made the mistake and she is being ignorant giving false information. She unfortunately doesn’t seem to understand that you get a vaccine to prevent an illness, not that you get it AFTER. But it blows my mind that her team can see that and not do anything about it. I get it’s not their fault SHE posted it, but they are partly in fault when those kinds of things stay posted. And it also blows my mind that her friends or people close to her don’t tell her what is wrong with what she posts. Yes no grown person should have someone holding their hand through life. But you can’t forget she is a public figure and active model. And most active public figures have a publicist that should be watching everything concerning their clients image. And today, alot of that is done through social media.

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I have no words really!!! I'm very desappointed with Adriana... brainwashed by a dumb instagram'sacc?! I wonder if Marko thinks the same about vaccine, and what they will do with their kids

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

@patt I am not denying she made the mistake and she is being ignorant giving false information. She unfortunately doesn’t seem to understand that you get a vaccine to prevent an illness, not that you get it AFTER. But it blows my mind that her team can see that and not do anything about it. I get it’s not their fault SHE posted it, but they are partly in fault when those kinds of things stay posted. And it also blows my mind that her friends or people close to her don’t tell her what is wrong with what she posts. Yes no grown person should have someone holding their hand through life. But you can’t forget she is a public figure and active model. And most active public figures have a publicist that should be watching everything concerning their clients image. And today, alot of that is done through social media.

Quoted for emphasis, especially as a person who actually STUDIES science and had to do a year long project in college for Vaccines. IDK what is more infuriating, Adriana refusing to put her phone down and to stop using her platform to spread uneducated things through random ass instagram accounts or the fact that not even her team will do anything about. Because trust me, people have noticed it. Adriana has had a 20+ years of a good career and reputation and she's shattering it because of instagram accounts, INSTAGRAM accounts. That is just... How can her PR not do something about this?? Adriana is uneducated and that has yet to change. She has not had an education outside of social media about this shit. Which is not good enough.So yeah we look to people who are smarter about these things to tell her to be smart about the shit when it comes to social media. Seems to me she just has a team of enablers who won't are discouraged to help her.

Adriana, her friends, and her team won't be satisfied until they have to learn the HARD way.  The year 2020 is too crazy to be pulling this stuff and her to be putting this shit out there. If Adriana finds herself in some deep shit, and it affects her career and her money- they will give a damn then but its gonna be too late. Thats the sad part, they not even trying to prevent it