Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 7/20/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sophie20 said:

How Adriana met Debbie? Do you guys know? I think Debbie is sebastian's best friend.. and Cristina works for Adriana? Never know this lol

I don't know about Debbie, but yeh, Cristina Works for Adriana, I think it is her personal assistent or stuff like this, I saw on Cristina Stories long time ago.

about that stalker, why doesn't she ask for a restraining order against him? Because as much as he is mentally ill, it does not mean that he cannot do anything crazy. Let's remember that guy who attacked Pope John Paul II, he was also mentally ill, the same with John Lennon. Maybe it's different cases, but we never know what happens in these people's minds.

@Miss Bathory I don’t really know how that works but I don’t think it could be possible to get a restraining order if he hasn’t been doing something illegal. From my understanding, he was never trespassing to Indian Creek or made any threats to/about Adriana. Adriana did apparently hire people to get him out of Miami from my understanding, it was not just her friend Rohan there. And she and her friends were talking to the police. They even arrested the guy at one point for being near Debbie’s home. But I guess no charges could be made for being on a street since it is not private property. 

On 7/21/2020 at 3:18 AM, Sophie20 said:

How Adriana met Debbie? Do you guys know?

I don't know how they met, but their daughters were attending the same school. The girl in the red skirt is Debbie's daughter.

adriana-lima-family-christmas-miami_1007.thumb.jpg.9b53450bec35ab13322aec0ee3812b8f.jpg95r5x5cpxdsvsdc.thumb.jpg.b75465b5d96eaf5f3d778f2de4f96db1.jpg

10 hours ago, jamiya said:

I don't know how they met, but their daughters were attending the same school. The girl in the red skirt is Debbie's daughter.

adriana-lima-family-christmas-miami_1007.thumb.jpg.9b53450bec35ab13322aec0ee3812b8f.jpg95r5x5cpxdsvsdc.thumb.jpg.b75465b5d96eaf5f3d778f2de4f96db1.jpg

That I know, but I think they met before maybe..Debbie is super close to Sebastian, Eduardo's husband...

I think Adriana prefers to have close friends out of the fashion industry, she has just a few models as friends

18 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

That I know, but I think they met before maybe..Debbie is super close to Sebastian, Eduardo's husband...

I think Adriana prefers to have close friends out of the fashion industry, she has just a few models as friends

Debbie and Eduardo/Sebastian don’t follow each other since Adriana and them stopped following each other 

8 hours ago, lucyford said:

Debbie and Eduardo/Sebastian don’t follow each other since Adriana and them stopped following each other 

Debbie still follow Sebastien and I saw photos of them together after that on Debbie stories, they are super close I think 

15 hours ago, lucyford said:

Does someone know where the Vogue Fashion Night In thing is going to stream? On IG live or is there a link?

In all their social media pages and youtube as well:

It will be 4 hours long, Adriana should be the closing moment. It also make sense with the US Dubai time difference.

The youtube link is not up yet, they'll probably make it available later today on their channel, here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/VogueArabia/videos

49 minutes ago, patt said:

What she will do for them?

According to Manuel Arnaut every famous guests will give some shopping advice for the shoppers of Fashion Night Out related to seasons hot pieces.

I hope it’s true  because this means she supposed to be shown beginning of the stream. It doesn’t make sense receiving an advice when the event is already end.

8 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Just a question: Is it possible to make live stream available only in a certain location on social media account? 
I mean maybe people from Emirates are able to watch it right now?

I don’t think that’s possible. Vogue Arabia just posted about it, i guess maybe it’s late on starting??

4 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Vogue Arabia posted an image on their IG about postpone and then deleted.

It's back, on Saturday when I can't see it, great... is it that difficult to set a damn youtube live stream?!?!?! Even random youtubers can do it right...

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

It's back, on Saturday when I can't see it, great... is it that difficult to set a damn youtube live stream?!?!?! Even random youtubers can do it right...

Arnaut’s assistant said it will be upload on YouTube but since they are too unprofessional no one can be sure.