Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Hm. I would be surprised by “ever again”. I doubt the runway with qatar is gonna be her last thing ever and hoe she will let people remember her by. And hopefully she is smart enough not to do that. 

Especially with her deal dogpound. She obtained that in the middle of her pregnancy. So she def planned to come back. Whether it will be this year is the thing 

Its only February guys so I'd expect to see her again this year. The fact she was more active during this pregnancy than the others and doing the qatar show prior to losing her baby weight, tells me she isn't done. And clearly she wasnt back in shape when we last saw her and so it makes sense if she is taking this time off.

And her THINKING about POSSIBLY writing a book doesnt mean anything in regards to if she will or wont continue modeling. Multiple models have written books. And she would most likely need a ghost writer to actually do the writing. 

Its true, its only been almost 2 months since we have seen her. It just feels like longer than that I guess because she won’t post anything on her feed anymore. Like not even a throwback? My wish for her is to eventually get a real social media manager, cause to not have anything on your feed since 2022 and you got alot of pic and work around is such a missed opportunity 

She still looks quite different from how many remember her, her face still looks swollen, I hope people won't be too hard on her with comments about her physical appearance, especially considering that these kinds of football ceremonies always have a large audience and are widely talked about on social media.

1 hour ago, borg said:

She still looks quite different from how many remember her, her face still looks swollen, I hope people won't be too hard on her with comments about her physical appearance, especially considering that these kinds of football ceremonies always have a large audience and are widely talked about on social media.

Honestly, we didn't get a good enough glimpse of her face

And after the world cup content, I think social media content is not a good indicator of what she REALLY may look like. The only way to know is to see her in REAL candids, which we have not since the Qatar thing. And that was 2 months ago. Also, she looked better at some world cup events than others. Adriana should be having her hair down, not up when she has more weight on her face. And what they gave her for the CR thing, just was not flattering. Period. When she wore that black dress with the red lips, she looked great. I would hope at this event, it would be like the other events outside of CR, where she was dressed in a way that flattered her appearance. As well as having the right hair and makeup

But I honestly do not think Adriana would be showing herself again or making an appearance if there wasn't enough of a change in her look. Sure, I would much rather just see her in actual FASHION like magazine work and stuff like that first. But, Adriana literally went 2 months hiding herself. She would continue to do it if she looked exactly the same as before. We do not know what she has been doing since then. I do not expect for her to look like she did pre-2020 yet. However, that post work out photo she showed, her face actually did look similar to how she looked when she was in the proccess of losing weight for the savage x fenty show, she had gained weight but NOT enough to make fun at all.

This is what Adriana posted a early this month:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2958f6ca1ce48e54599f2529baac981d/8c65874806c2aaeb-ea/s640x960/c1828eb79dc01597cbe8fa2a617e42ec62f136e8.jpg

This is her from 2021

https://64.media.tumblr.com/a5937c329917150a6e923f1a79ff1a76/be8026a71a14b664-b0/s640x960/cab760ea032ce440243ef71cd4d71f185dc2ded9.jpg

Not much of a difference in those social media pics, and like I said the first pic was early feb, more time has passed since then. We at the end of it now. We have to wait and see in real candid photos where she is now in terms of weight tbh. I just hope the hair is down, the makeup is flattering, and what she wears is flattering. I'm low key nervous tho lol. She looked so great at the end of 2021 right before she got pregnant, I would hope she can go back to that version of herself she was aging well and was in her model shape....

2 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@nhlovesadri Only available in Argentina location it says. Weird thing is, official website says award ceremony won’t be on TV?? Argentina got too much privilege this year in terms of football.

If you can send me a link I can see what I can do, the location issue should be an easily solved problem.

14 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Why they set her up like this, The media and inconsiderate viewers are so shitty. They act like Cyan is a year old and he is NOT CLOSE to that age. She literally just had that child.

7E03980D-3598-44D8-86CC-BEE212209879.thumb.jpeg.167ae69f01e12af10fd46e07dfebcbf9.jpeg

They did the same with Candice and she just had birth last than a month and said shit things about her.  She's losing weight in natural way with hard work. let's remember some famous people who just do a lipo and lie to fans saying it was just diet and hard work. 

I hope all these nasty comments don't affect her in the least. And, above all, don't make her do stupid things that she doesn't need in the slightest. The more natural she stays, the better she will look because her beauty is innate.

It's honestly a lose-lose situation with the baby weight. Now she hasn't lost it "quick enough" and it's a problem, but in 2012 when she lost it "too fast" it was also a problem, for fuck's sake women just cannot win. There will always be an idiot making comments about our bodies, and the absolute shittiest part is when the idiot making the comment is another woman.

I think she looked gorgeous at the event, not my favorite hairstyle on her but her face is just wow, perfection as usual.

I think in 2012 "the problem" was her admitting exactly how she lost the weight so fast. They was okay with her losing the weight quickly. They just gave her flack for telling her dieting. I disagree with that. I am all for celebs being HONEST about what they have to do in order to look amazing. We all know they don't do what regular people would do, thats why they usually look better than most regular people. I hope Adriana doesn't make the media make her feeling shame for being honest on how she lost weight because the fans actually respect her for it. We don't like to see these models pretending they eat pizza often lol. Even tho, as I said earlier this year, we know Adriana actually does fall off the bandwagon with her diet, which is why her weight shifts like atleast once a year lol. But atleast ALL of it is honest. When she gains weight and its because she been eating bad-she usually states it or atleast shows us the bad food she been eating. AND ALSO when asked about how does she get back in shape, she is ALSO honest about that. And there is nothing wrong with that, nothing. IDC what people say, transparency and honesty is everything and it makes her look better. Nobody likes a lying coward. Doing the most silly things to hide all they do to keep up their looks.  Some of her fellow models try to lie/hide people from knowing the measures they really take to look the way they do, and they still get mocked by regular people and fans because they end up getting caught in their lies and deceiving. Good on Adriana for being honest

Because Adriana is such an admired beauty and she is a very successful and generally well liked beauty.... that just makes some people mad and they use anything to attack her. Those haters and the media just try to use any excuse to bring her down because they are jealous of who she is-A known beauty who is also wealthy and successful. They use the baby weight to humble her, because she is obviously a world class beauty and been one for MANY years and they know most people love her. There are just miserable haters out there that couldn't wait to be able to say she "hit a wall" "is no longer beautiful" "is fat and aged". Lucky for those haters, Adriana decided to show the full course of her pregnancy for once (instead of being more discreet like she used to be) and they just have a field day with her not being 100% in her model form right now. I really hate to see that because you can tell they aren't trying to give her grace at a;;. As long as she is still an extra 10 pounds than what she usually is, they gonna act like she was never pregnant and that she just gained so much weight for no reason. Thats what gets me, they act like she didn't just have a 3rd child.

I can not wait until the day where she is the size she was right before she got pregnant because the haters couldn't say anything then. They will have to suffer in silence like they was before.

I agree, I don't understand why her hair keeps getting put up while her face is fuller. It needs to be down. However, she did have on some very flashy earrings and maybe her hair was up to show them. But next time she should just were a nice necklace instead and wear her hair down. Also the makeup artist over contoured her nose.  I think some of it is related to the left over baby weight why her nose looked like that, but you can also tell the makeup artist used make up to give it a different shape. I hope next time they leave her perfect nose be lol