Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I have also seen backlash towards Adriana and also towards the rest of the important models that participated in the show because it's a show by Alexander Wang, who is accused of being a sexual abuser. That's a different topic and in a way, I can understand those criticisms. I like that she continues to walk the runway even when she is pregnant, but I would have preferred it not be in a show for Alexander Wang.

I didn’t know about the alexander thing but alll the models are getting heat for it. I don’t think that will do anything though. People who are real fans praised her or liked it. Or people aware of the industry who know she always had abs were praising her. Thats all that matters. Society is regressing, it sadly make sense some people were so ignorant to be critical. But like I said, this is probably why adriana usually don’t work during pregnancy. Some people think its taboo seeing a belly, like even with rihanna. Even when adriana did the pirelli pregnant half of the people did complain. People can be assholes about it especially today. But I am proud of adriana for doing what she wants. If she wants to work, let her work. Its good for her anyway

8 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I don't think this should be a question about if she posts. I think she definitely has to post. This is literally her first HF fashion show in almost 4 years.

It's likely her pr guy, her bf's friend, who handles her social media for work (let's not comment how...), so he will do it more liekly then her.

12 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

It's likely her pr guy, her bf's friend, who handles her social media for work (let's not comment how...), so he will do it more liekly then her.

Well lets see if he does cause he doesn't seem too good at his job. I wonder if he was even there. He usually posts but didn't yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I think she had courage to be there..I never saw a pregnancy belly with muscles, but she worked hard for years to have that abs so... Maybe another outfit could have been better? Maybe yes, but if she is happy

agreed, alex dropped the ball with the design of the outfit. It just wasn’t a good outfit. But thats not her fault and I honestly so more people impressed that she had abs withstanding pregnancy. 

I actually hope Adriana doesn't post about that show because candice did and got some HEAT. She had to turn off her comments. It does make the model look super supportive, I doubt Adriana was made aware of what was going on with alexander. She doesn't need more hate thrown on her especially as a pregnant woman. Atleast if she doesn't post it wouldn't seem like she doesn't care

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I actually hope Adriana doesn't post about that show because candice did and got some HEAT. She had to turn off her comments. It does make the model look super supportive, I doubt Adriana was made aware of what was going on with alexander. She doesn't need more hate thrown on her especially as a pregnant woman. Atleast if she doesn't post it wouldn't seem like she doesn't care

AGREEE 100% AGREE. I saw the notification that she made a post. I tap on it with my hands shievering. 
Adriana please… don’t.

I think she should post and address it since it happened and people already know it. It was posted a lot. I think she could write a paragraph apologizing and saying she was unaware about allegations against Wang. And how serious SA allegations are. She would be brining light to this as not everyone is aware. And then i think she could write saying that she wanted to show the pic because her reasoning behind coming back to runway was to show that pregnant women can be confident and should embrace their bodies in all stages of their life. Basically she would bring light to allegations and would clear her name of supporting Wang whilst also getting to write about body positivity for pregnant woman. And the trolls who wanna comment about her belly would look like fools.

28 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I think she should post and address it since it happened and people already know it. It was posted a lot. I think she could write a paragraph apologizing and saying she was unaware about allegations against Wang. And how serious SA allegations are. She would be brining light to this as not everyone is aware. And then i think she could write saying that she wanted to show the pic because her reasoning behind coming back to runway was to show that women can be confident and should embrace their bodies in all stages of their life. Basically she would bring light to allegations and would clear her name of supporting Wang whilst also getting to write about body positivity for pregnant woman. And the trolls who wanna comment about her belly would look like fools.

@lucyford This is very optimistic but wouldn't work. It would be hard to make people believe she was unaware about the situation. So, if you ask me, not posting anything related to him is the best option for her. 

She doesn't need no more negativity, i usually don't say this but hope she doesn't post. 

9 minutes ago, patt said:

@lucyford This is very optimistic but wouldn't work. It would be hard to make people believe she was unaware about the situation. So, if you ask me, not posting anything related to him is best  the option for her. 

She doesn't need no more negativity, i usually don't say this but hope she doesn't post. 

I think it's very possible to have been unaware. I didn't know and alot of people don't know about it either. Those who seem to know are those who are fashion fans that follow all that. She took part in it. That's said and done. People who know and are mad about it already saw. It was posted a lot. Imo, brining awareness to the allegation for those who don't know is the best way to fix this as much as possible. By staying silent, she is still appearing to support him as she was there and participated. Posting about it like some of the modes, is just doubling down on it. While doing something like I said, is trying to fix it as much as possible imo.

1 minute ago, jamiya said:

Some people speculate that she is pregnant with twins because the caption says "with my 3 loves".🤔🤔

I assumed this was a mistake because maybe she wrote "3" cause she was counting 3 people (including herself). Because her mom said she now has 5 grandkids in a post (her girls, Andres kids, and the new baby)

40 minutes ago, patt said:

@lucyford This is very optimistic but wouldn't work. It would be hard to make people believe she was unaware about the situation. So, if you ask me, not posting anything related to him is the best option for her. 

agree, its only gonna make things harder for her. She is pregnant she doesn't need that extra stress or negativity. I noticed she didn't even like a picture from that event, so she probably really didn't know. She should just leave it alone and not post anything. She has other good work coming up to post instead

Alexander Wang has been one of the most famous designers in the industry for years, I sincerely doubt that someone who is part of the industry isn't aware of the accusations, considering that we are talking about very serious accusations (more than 10 models), which Wang himself has apologized and that has caused him to have been away for more than a year. Honestly, I'm disappointed with Adriana, Alessandra and Candice, already very famous models with a lot of money, they didn't need to work for him at this point in their careers.

I don't know if it's better for her to post something about her apologizing for her or not to post anything about her, I don't want her to be insulted, although I understand that many feel disappointed with her.

15 minutes ago, borg said:

Alexander Wang has been one of the most famous designers in the industry for years, I sincerely doubt that someone who is part of the industry isn't aware of the accusations, considering that we are talking about very serious accusations (more than 10 models), which Wang himself has apologized and that has caused him to have been away for more than a year.

I wouldn't say Adriana must have known. Adriana never associates herself with people from the industry and other models unless she is working. She is not one I expect to know majority of what is going on in her industry...