Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

@Souled-Out Them and that hairstylist who just uses crappy wigs. And the one time he does do her hair, she is embarassing herself at events with her hair coming undone. If she calls him up again after that one, then he must really be the only available hairstylist in Miami.

Its fucking ridiculous, she is a real and legit supermodel. I need for her and her team to remember that. Stop working with bad hairstylist and don't let your team post that tragic mess she did with that braid wig. People really did laugh/ridicule it if they didn't find it problematic. Like even the caption was wrong. She has that Savage work she just did, her team should be focus on that instead not some random old shoot with cringe wigs

18 hours ago, M.R.F.78 said:

can someone please help me out can you please tell me what date are these events and in wich section here i can find them? 

adrianalimaaas_20210923_191827_0.jpg goddessadriana_20210923_191811_0.jpg adrianalimaicon_20210923_191453_0.jpg

The first photo is from the shooting of a VS commercial. The photos were taken in August 2014.

The second was taken at backstage of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 and were released by GQ Germany on 2012.

The last one is from the Adriana Lima Introduces The Showstopper By Victoria's Secret in August 2011.

13 hours ago, jamiya said:

I watched the savage x fenty show.
She was amazing! But the show...Personally, it wasn't that good

Yes jamiya i watched it too and i must say Adriana is the best thing in it.

Savage X Fenty is more like show not a runway show that i didn't know.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

Can't find it online for now, will be probably out later today or tomorrow. As soon as iI find a download link I'll post it.

Thanks! I've seen a clip from an Adriana page on IG (when she's in the elevator) but nothing on the runway. Did she even walk the runway ?

8 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Thanks! I've seen a clip from an Adriana page on IG (when she's in the elevator) but nothing on the runway. Did she even walk the runway ?

No that was all shown of her. seems like a little bit but thats pretty much as much screen time as is given to someone that isnt a performer. 

And this is why I said she needs to really fire her fucking team. Media are calling her post AND that caption racially insensitive. As I knew they would.

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/adriana-lima/adriana-lima-cultural-appropriation 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/internet-thoughts-adriana-limas-cultural-172925417.html

WHY is it so hard for her team to do a good job with her social media page and educate themselves on how to approach it, in 2021. Why is it seriously so hard for them. Her appearance and REAL work for savage is being overshadowed by this shit. A post that didn't need to happen. Why couldn't they just share a better old photo of her work. She's in hot water when she didn't need to be. 20+ plus years of representing herself in a good light could crumble because she has a team who are half assed and refuse to handle her social media well.

48 minutes ago, lucyford said:

No that was all shown of her. seems like a little bit but thats pretty much as much screen time as is given to someone that isnt a performer. 

Alright. It explains why there are no official pictures of her. Sad she didn't walk like the other models

23 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

And this is why I said she needs to really fire her fucking team. Media are calling her post AND that caption racially insensitive. As I knew they would.

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/adriana-lima/adriana-lima-cultural-appropriation 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/internet-thoughts-adriana-limas-cultural-172925417.html

WHY is it so hard for her team to do a good job with her social media page and educate themselves on how to approach it, in 2021. Why is it seriously so hard for them. Her appearance and REAL work for savage is being overshadowed by this shit. A post that didn't need to happen. Why couldn't they just share a better old photo of her work. She's in hot water when she didn't need to be. 20+ plus years of representing herself in a good light could crumble because she has a team who are half assed and refuse to handle her social media well.

Did she not see her comments under that posts and these articles? Is she really okay with being painted in such a negative and bad light

29 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Did she not see her comments under that posts and these articles? Is she really okay with being painted in such a negative and bad light

It is possible for her to not noticing all those comments but since she has a PR team, i don't think she would miss any article about her. Some people on social media think her story with sock was a response to the negative comments under her post. I hope it is just a bad coincidence.

What broke my heart is, she cared that James Charles incident, she tweeted something and followed him on instagram to show she was just misunderstood. This issue is incomparably more sensitive than James Charles incident but she literally didn't do anything to fix this misunderstanding.

15 minutes ago, patt said:

It is possible for her to not noticing all those comments but since she has a PR team, i don't think she would miss any article about her. Some people on social media think her story with sock was a response to the negative comments under her post. I hope it is just a bad coincidence.

What broke my heart is, she cared that James Charles incident, she tweeted something and followed him on instagram to show she was just misunderstood. This issue is incomparably more sensitive than James Charles incident but she literally didn't do anything to fix this misunderstanding.

EXACTLY, I thought of that as well. James Charles is not even a good person, and he didn't even follow Adriana back. This is way more serious and needs to be fixed and she does nothing. It makes no sense to me and its a bad look. She may not have seen those comments but we know she saw those articles. She should know better, very disappointing where her priorities seem to stand. Alot of people def feel like her lack of fixing the misunderstanding makes it seem like she doesn't care

All I can say is sometimes Adriana is very slow to respond to these things. But who knows at this point. Like I said, she is ruining her reputation. I don't think the socks were in response to it, Adriana is not spiteful like that. BUT still not doing anything about that insensitive braids post is showing she doesn't care and alot of people in the comments are trying to explain to her why its wrong

@patt Well you have to take into consideration that the James Charles thing was a bigger thing than this is still. Also those are influencers her daughters know about. Maybe they straight up saw it and asked her about it cause I do know they know about it. Plus she didn't even address it really. Just very indirectly tweeted something about positive vibes.

And I'm pretty sure her socks weren't a response to that. She prob wasn't even seeing comments since she was busy going to LA when she posted it. And the story went up shortly after the post did. I don't think all the calling out comments had accumulated at that point.

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She may not have seen those comments but we know she saw those articles. She should know better, very disappointing where her priorities seem to stand. Alot of people def feel like her lack of fixing the misunderstanding makes it seem like she doesn't care and that is truly disappointing

Why are we assuming she must have seen an article about it already? She is in LA with her bf after all. Usually she less active on social media when she is with someone. So i would imagine she is less likely to be googling herself as well. 

Just now, lucyford said:

Why are we assuming she must have seen an article about it already? She is in LA with her bf after all. Usually she less active on social media when she is with someone. So i would imagine she is less likely to be googling herself as well. 

Because she always does that. My main point is, if she did not see the comments of people explaining to her why people say her post insensitive, she would ATLEAST be aware of the articles. She just worked with savage x fenty, thats PR for her, I would imagine she would try to see how that is going only to find people calling her racially insensitive

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Because she always does that. My main point is, if she did not see the comments of people explaining to her why people say her post insensitive, she would ATLEAST be aware of the articles. She just worked with savage x fenty, thats PR for her, I would imagine she would try to see how that is going only to find people calling her racially insensitive

Maybe she will see it later. But I think it is a big assumption that she must've seen an article posted yesterday when she isn't even home in Miami.