Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I suppose that Adriana's environment will be full of people who believe this kind of nonsense, but I find it hard to believe that there is no one to stop her and explain that she is doing a lot of damage to her reputation with that nonsense she post on Instagram. And if they are aware and do nothing, I feel sorry for Adriana because then she's surrounded by people interested in being close to her for her money, her fame or any other type of interest and that they just agree with her in everything for that they can continue to take advantage of it. Because this is serious and is no longer just a reason for her reputation, it's even for her own health. Although this is literally the job of her PR team, I don't understand what they do, it's like she doesn't have a PR team.

Although I don't think it's easy to tell a person of almost 40 years, mother of two daughters that she is believing in bullshit without any foundation, I mean, it's easy for Adriana to take it badly. Not an easy situation to handle, perhaps someone close to her has already tried and failed. If you look at the people who believe in conspiracies, a good part of them never stop doing it, it's very difficult for someone who believes in conspiracies to stop doing it.

1 hour ago, borg said:

I suppose that Adriana's environment will be full of people who believe this kind of nonsense, but I find it hard to believe that there is no one to stop her and explain that she is doing a lot of damage to her reputation with that nonsense she post on Instagram. And if they are aware and do nothing, I feel sorry for Adriana because then she's surrounded by people interested in being close to her for her money, her fame or any other type of interest and that they just agree with her in everything for that they can continue to take advantage of it. Because this is serious and is no longer just a reason for her reputation, it's even for her own health. Although this is literally the job of her PR team, I don't understand what they do, it's like she doesn't have a PR team.

Although I don't think it's easy to tell a person of almost 40 years, mother of two daughters that she is believing in bullshit without any foundation, I mean, it's easy for Adriana to take it badly. Not an easy situation to handle, perhaps someone close to her has already tried and failed. If you look at the people who believe in conspiracies, a good part of them never stop doing it, it's very difficult for someone who believes in conspiracies to stop doing it.

True, it could be hard to change her beliefs. But it should not be hard, if she is so "passionate" about it, to actually do the educating herself outside of an social media. Like instead of watching those movie all the time, read a book or something on that stuff. Read research articles that actually explain these things. If adriana feels that strongly about this, that should be no problem. 

I know for a fact she has actual friends who don't even believe that stuff. Her friend Tina Brady made an IG story, that I am sure Adriana saw, that debunked that stupid doctor shit. So, no, not all her friends believe that stuff. She has friends who actually take their time to educate themselves on it.

Also, even if her mind doesn't get changed, it shouldn't be hard for her to understand to not constantly post that stuff. Its nonstop, thats why its damaging and reckless. It would be nice for her opinion to change but even if it doesn't- atleast remind her that she is a public professional and she has to act that way accordingly.  She wouldn't go to an event rambling on and on about what she has seen on social media conspiarcy thought. So she shouldn't keep using her public profile to do it.  She can think that way privately but using her public account where everybody is watching, especially since people are at home- thats the most damaging part.

@Souled-Out It’s not even about trying to change her beliefs. Because it looks like she is very malinformed and that’s one of the main issues. Like saying that she’s not sick so she doesn’t need a vaccine???? That’s not how it works. I agree she needs to educate herself to make such grand statements.  

@borg That’s exactly the issue. Adriana has no one in her circle who tells her what she is doing is wrong. I know for fact of people who DMd Andrea and Leeann about Adriana yesterday. And I saw the DMs of how rude her friend talked down on someone for not having a damn profile pic. Like really those are the people Adriana has around her? They are more concerned about Adriana’s fan that’s trying to help not having a profile pic, than they are about her friend doing damaging and ignorant statements? As for Andrea, she clearly didn’t do anything either. Like do I have my facts wrong or is Andrea not her publicist? 

On 8/18/2020 at 12:18 PM, lucyford said:

@Souled-Out It’s not even about trying to change her beliefs. Because it looks like she is very malinformed and that’s one of the main issues. Like saying that she’s not sick so she doesn’t need a vaccine???? That’s not how it works. I agree she needs to educate herself to make such grand statements.  

@borg That’s exactly the issue. Adriana has no one in her circle who tells her what she is doing is wrong. I know for fact of people who DMd Andrea and Leeann about Adriana yesterday. And I saw the DMs of how rude her friend talked down on someone for not having a damn profile pic. Like really those are the people Adriana has around her? They are more concerned about Adriana’s fan that’s trying to help not having a profile pic, than they are about her friend doing damaging and ignorant statements? As for Andrea, she clearly didn’t do anything either. Like do I have my facts wrong or is Andrea not her publicist? 

Yeah, she is def rubbing alot of real fans the wrong way with it. I know of a former fan account of Adriana, they just changed it. They had been a big fan for years, and had like 80K followers for their fan account. I do know this fan was progressively getting annoyed with Adriana's antic sometimes, and they started to question what she is really about. And after adriana's last IG story stunt posting that conspiracy, they just decided to unfollow her and turned that big account into a gisele fan account instead and only follow Gisele and Alessandra. Its sad because that was a big fan, she was even concerned for Adriana when Adriana was dating Metin. So, its not like they were only fans because of what Adriana looked like, but because of Adriana's personality as well. I think all these wack and bad conspiracy posts was the last straw.  THAT is why fans try to warn Adriana and her people because, its important to know how the public conveys these things. I don't care how much Adriana says she doesn't care if people misunderstand her, you have to think about these things. If you want people to continue to support you and hire you, put money in your pocket, put food on your table- don't do things that will piss alot of people off. Don't do things that will turn people off. Its not gonna be the vaccine that take away Adriana's job but those IG stories. Thats the thing. Nobody is really gonna get in the way of Adriana and her career, but HERSELF. She has to be smarter and more open-minded

I love adriana but I will never understand why she arches her eyebrows too much and then overdraws them. Like thats never the look she had and its for a reason. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it because thats why she has looked unrecognizable and not in a good way in the last two photos of herself 

DED18DF9-AFDE-4A33-A282-E1AC132D6F48.thumb.jpeg.6d8e5f22745fdb457e480a1a00fd95b2.jpeg

off topic from the vaccine issue.

I know this was a long time ago. But what actually happened between adriana lima and her relationship to her boxing coach? I know she dumped him really fast but did you guys ever figure out why? I think there was speculation that he did something to her.

@wickedgame I wouldn't say she dumped him really fast, I think they were together for a little over a year. Basically I think he was an extremely possessive and jealous boyfriend, it had to be a pretty toxic relationship. Adriana seemed so in love with him, but I suppose she reached a point where she couldn't take it anymore. I read that they broke up in Cannes. When you are such a possessive and jealous person, being the boyfriend of a woman like Adriana Lima cannot end well.

5 hours ago, borg said:

@wickedgame I wouldn't say she dumped him really fast, I think they were together for a little over a year. Basically I think he was an extremely possessive and jealous boyfriend, it had to be a pretty toxic relationship. Adriana seemed so in love with him, but I suppose she reached a point where she couldn't take it anymore. I read that they broke up in Cannes. When you are such a possessive and jealous person, being the boyfriend of a woman like Adriana Lima cannot end well.

@Wicked Game is right. She did dump him very quick. Like literally one night they were in Cannes at the amfar party, where she had on that big black dress, very covered. They went there and the next day (literally) Adriana unfollowed him, removed pics and she even followed a domestic violence account afterwards as well. And yes he actually left miami right after that. We don't know why or what happened, but it had to be huge and bad for things to change literally over night and then he left the state of Florida

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

@Wicked Game is right. She did dump him very quick. Like literally one night they were in Cannes at the amfar party, where she had on that big black dress, very covered. They went there and the next day (literally) Adriana unfollowed him, removed pics and she even followed a domestic violence account afterwards as well. And yes he actually left miami right after that. We don't know why or what happened, but it had to be huge and bad for things to change literally over night and then he left the state of Florida

Oh, yes, that is true. I thought @wickedgame was referring to the whole relationship, which was not brief. The breakup was very sudden and forceful, it was not like with other boyfriends that she has broken up with but then she follows them on IG or they even saw each other again. With him, since that day, she hasn't had contact of any kind, not even follow or likes on Instagram (at least as far as I know). And we know this is rare for Adriana. And it better be that way, I also suspect that something serious happened in Cannes, I don't want to venture to say things that I don't know for sure, that are very serious and that I really wish they had not happened.

I don't know what has happened to him since then, I remember reading that he works in another gym somewhere else in the country. Anyway, no interest in him. As we all know, Adriana hasn't had much luck/taste choosing a boyfriend, but this has undoubtedly been the worst, in my opinion, even worse than Metin.

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I saw his instagram some time ago and he had a fiance and they seemed very happy so idk if he was the only problem tbh... after him adriana choose even worse imo

Just because he has a fiancée doesn’t  mean he was not an issue back when he dated Adriana. I agree that he seemed possessive and jealous and that’s just not going to end well when he was dating Adriana. Anyways that’s not to say Adriana was perfect either. We don’t know. But things didn’t look too well for him seeing that he suddenly moved to another state and Adriana following an account about abuse. 

I am not sure why he was mentioned here. But I see an account on like every post comment, “DO YOU STILL SLEEP WITH DINO SPENCER”? They continuously accuse Adriana of cheating on Joe with Dino. Which just wouldn’t make sense to me considering Adriana is good friends with Dino and his wife and around their child.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Joe who is behind that Instagram account, it seems something so typical for a person like him. But yes, it doesn't mean absolutely nothing that Joe had a fiancée and that they seem happy, everyone seems happy on Instagram, then the reality can be so different. Adriana also seemed very happy with Joe and surely the argument they had in Cannes was not the first, nor the second or third.

On 9/6/2020 at 12:14 AM, laeteita said:

Her story

F2286032-6DAD-4976-A0BD-64F33381F6C1.thumb.png.4ae86dbebbe3edecad91ed7612fc0a5c.png

Is Mİami this cold really? 

I don't know where she is now. But the day Adriana posted "Bye, Miami," that Stalker guy appeared at the gate of the island. (He commented on her Instagram that he was angry at the police attitude.)

But GOOD NEWS! He finally left Miami today!!!!! He says he got a job at Myrtle Beach.

10 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I was just asking because i was interested to know if someone had any hints about what she was working on... I’m not trying to go follow her to her home like her real stalker...

You didn't have to apologize, all of us here are curious, it's normal wanting to know what she is working on being her fans. Somebody else however should refrain from snarky comments meant to trigger people...

Just now, nhlovesadri said:

You didn't have to apologize, all of us here are curious, it's normal wanting to know what she is working on being her fans. Somebody else however should refrain from snarky comments meant to trigger people...

Yes especially after there hasn’t been any new work this whole year.... I don’t see anything wrong with being curious about new work.