Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

7 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

So, summing up .. she can't follow any male models and like their stuffs just for because she wants? she has been doing that because she's jealous of someone and because of that she behave like a teenage girl? ok.  lol

I wasn’t the one who called her jealous. I was actually asking why someone else said she can be jelouse. There’s nothing wrong with her following male models. But it was just funny she followed 10 male models all of a sudden that she wasn’t working with. 

Just now, lucyford said:

I wasn’t the one who called her jealous. I was actually asking why someone else said she can be jelouse. There’s nothing wrong with her following male models. But it was just funny she followed 10 male models all of a sudden that she wasn’t working with. 

Yeh I know, I quoted the wrong person.. I think there's not a big deal about that. Maybe she saw the guys and like their account. Who she follow doesn't mean much about Adriana, since she always follow and unfollow people all the time.

30 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She may have worked with them. You never know, we are always surprised by her work and deals

I mean she had just gotten back to Miami from vacationing for so long with Emir and Ana. She hasn’t been working for some weeks now if we don’t count her Gala appearance. I know she’s had the same jobs with a couple of them years ago like Neels who worked for Maybelline. But recently she hadn’t been doing random follow/unfollows. She’s been following people who she meets mostly. But then suddenly decided to follow 10 male models. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that. We just found it funny. But I don’t think someone’s idea of her being petty cause Emir follows and is friends with tons of female models/influencers is that far out there. 

17 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well Tyson Beckford also posted this

And many others, just saw an article online with other very famous names on it that posted it as well. She tried to spread an helpfull suggestion to the people using ig, even if it was a fake info she did it with good intentions so no one should blame her for being nice.

20 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well Tyson Beckford also posted this

Tyson Beckford approves of anything Adriana would do lol. 

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

And many others, just saw an article online with other very famous names on it that posted it as well. She tried to spread an helpfull suggestion to the people using ig, even if it was a fake info she did it with good intentions so no one should blame her for being nice.

Oh yeah I’m not blaming her at all. But she must be really gullible to believe those things that have been going around for years. 

6 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Tyson Beckford approves of anything Adriana would do lol. 

Oh yeah I’m not blaming her at all. But she must be really gullible to believe those things that have been going around for years. 

She is almost 40, and not working much with technology in her profession, so if she is like the mean of her age I'm not surprised she isn't that tech savy. At least from personal experience here in Italy the majority of people around 40 can just do the basic stuff with their phones and that's it, and barely use a computer outside of the repetitive stuff they learnt at the office. They believe far more obviously fake stuff then this.

9 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She is almost 40, and not working much with technology in her profession, so if she is like the mean of her age I'm not surprised she isn't that tech savy. At least from personal experience here in Italy the majority of people around 40 can just do the basic stuff with their phones and that's it, and barely use a computer outside of the repetitive stuff they learnt at the office. They believe far more obviously fake stuff then this.

It's pretty standard evreywhere that people in their late 30s and beyond aren't up to speed with technology and still believe evreything on tv.

25 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

True but Adriana has been on IG since it became popular and is a public figure with millions of followers. You’d just think she would know better or at least have a team to manage her social media. I’m not sure she has a social media team. 

Lol some of you guys are so unreasonably sensitive. Sure she can follow a group of people for no reason. It's social media. That may be the case. My comment was made because historically she has followed and unfollowed people with intent. It was speculation. Not me trying to disparage her. Give it a rest.