Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

"...It's unclear how the Brazilian model defines 'empty'..."

It's so vague right now that who knows what she means and what will happen with VS. I think something else aside from VS triggered this?

I don't think VS itself triggered it or Love magazine. Nobody knows what triggered besides her friend.

People are just saying is she is about to retire because she is a model. This is her job. She is basically speaking out against it.

It does not matter if she has clothes on or not, she could be covered all the way up, and some women still will feel insecure or whatever because of her face, or eyes, or hair. She doesn't need to take off her clothes for that to happen.

This doesn't make sense. And now it looks like she is slapping the entire industry and who she works for in the face. She could be sabotaging herself and more than likely her author boyfriend is the reason. Even the dailymail was perplexed calling it a "ramble" and stuff, whats going on with her? This is strange and everybody else can see it.

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Although I think I understand what she was doing better, I also still think that too. Every since Marko she has let a man in her life shape the person that he is. Both consciously AND unconsciously. I say unconsciously because after Marko she became colder and harder and everybody noticed it. But ofcourse she didn't want to be like that on purpose, her experience with divorce just affected her.

Then with Joe's ass she got into fitness too much and it seemed like her wadrobe was more conservative because of him.

Julian/Matt? She was ok because she was being more lowkey with them.

But Metin, her social media activity and the things she posts speaks volumes. I honestly think thats why she is barely posting these days and as much anymore. And when she does there is a reference to metin majority of the time now.

I am happy she atleast KNEW she lost herself and all that. But one thing she still can't learn to stop doing is shaping who she is based off of the man she is with. Its scary how influenced she can be, esp when she obviously don't even realize it. I bet majority of people who have seen her post these days know all of her non-work related post are influenced by the man she is with.

And even with Edelman, she was very involved in their relationship, becoming a football fan, when she had never shown the slightest interest in these sport. And there's nothing wrong with supporting your bf in his work, but come on... they barely had a few months of relationship and she traveled very often to watch him play or follow accounts of information about the Patriots. On Edelman's part, he never showed interest in his work or traveled to Miami.

Another example is that she was supposedly passionate about boxing since she was 18 years old - and even though she said in interviews in 2004 or 2005 that she hates gyms- now she hardly uploads training photos. Because that was her stage of dating athletes, now it's up to post photos of books - and not the classics of literature - photos doing yoga or spiritual symbolism.

59 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

And even with Edelman, she was very involved in their relationship, becoming a football fan, when she had never shown the slightest interest in these sport. And there's nothing wrong with supporting your bf in his work, but come on... they barely had a few months of relationship and she traveled very often to watch him play or follow accounts of information about the Patriots. On Edelman's part, he never showed interest in his work or traveled to Miami.

Another example is that she was supposedly passionate about boxing since she was 18 years old - and even though she said in interviews in 2004 or 2005 that she hates gyms- now she hardly uploads training photos. Because that was her stage of dating athletes, now it's up to post photos of books - and not the classics of literature - photos doing yoga or spiritual symbolism.

When she said that? Lol. She always said it was around 2008. which it was.

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

Honestly,i bet she will quit modelling soon and then start a buissness venture with her boyfriend,aka throwing her wealth his way.

Yeah, at this point she may as well just quit. Move to turkey with him and let him continue to overly influence her and control her. Adriana has been in this business for 18 years and she is saying shit like this now? It does not add up. It does not make sense. And she is essentially going against herself and her job.

She is going to let a man cause her to sabotage HERSELF. Where is her team or her mother because this is not good.

Just now, Souled-Out said:

EXACTLY, she defend that love magazine easter video just earlier this year.

she also was really happy shooting the VS lingerie video this year. so maybe she really changed her mind

AL: after of over 1 year not shooting lingerie, I am back at it, doing what I love the most. Very proud of my dear friend @jeromeduran who took this shot.? more to come stay tuned

and what does that mean : I will not take off my clothes anymore for a empty cause..

is art an empty cause?? when she did the last pirelli calendar she said as long as its art she has no problem to do it.  maybe she changed.

So she could do work who is more artistic whitout focusing on looking sexy or beautiful for the fashion industrie.

I hope she clears it and explains it better.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

she also was really happy shooting the VS lingerie video this year. so maybe she really changed her mind

AL: after of over 1 year not shooting lingerie, I am back at it, doing what I love the most. Very proud of my dear friend @jeromeduran who took this shot.? more to come stay tuned

And now she is saying the opposite and leaving messages to metin talking like he is her god.

I don't know whether to be scared or upset by her behavior. As a fan for years it just pisses you off to see how she will just let a man control her and have her doing and now saying all kinds of stupid shit.

Will somebody who doesn't want to sleep with Adriana, help her and talk some sense into her.

Ya'll know I am fan but we have witnessed her do crazy and bad things because of a guy she was dating TOO much.

she never dated a boxer,her passion for boxing is from a long time ago.You wan't to be healthy ,you workout,even if you hate it,she choose boxing.Also she started into spiritualism way before metin,check her ig,it goes back to march,even earlier

5 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

and what does that mean : I will not take off my clothes anymore for a empty cause..

is art an empty cause?? when she did the last pirelli calendar she said as long as its art she has no problem to do it.  maybe she changed.

So she could do work who is more artistic whitout focusing on looking sexy or beautiful for the fashion industrie.

A reason to stay with VS :rofl:

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

I doubt it. Adriana is as stubborn as a mule. You can't tell her shit. It doesn't matter if she is out here looking crazy or rumors get started or this may cause her to not get anymore jobs in modelling. In her mind she is thinking another way and she is "in love" and thats literally all that matters. Not herself, not her career, and to be painfully honest not even her family.

The last time she thought rationally and correctly when she was with a man, was when she was with Marko. Every since then she has had guys out here making her look foolish and do foolish things (remember she cancelled gigs just to spend to with julian), and guys who ended up being stalkers and talked shit about her kids who she let them be around (Joe). And now guys who has her turning her back on what she stood for and said and maybe even jeopardizing her career in the process.

Adriana has been in the business 20 years knowing that others have low self esteem about themselves and body in comparison to hers but NOW all of a sudden she has this revelation. Really? Metin has to GO because there’s no doubt in my mind that him and his “deep” “wisdom” is behind this. 

Wtf is going on?? Her text doesn't make sense... and again, the point is METIN...he is brainwashing her, and this is a shame!!! A woman with her age and 2 kids being GUIDE by this guy... it's ridiculous!!!! He is not superior, he is not a guide, he is just a guy who write books and pretend to be a thing he is not!!!!

2 minutes ago, 4BWL said:

Adriana has been in the business 20 years knowing that others have low self esteem about themselves and body in comparison to hers but NOW all of a sudden she has this revelation. Really? Metin has to GO because there’s no doubt in my mind that him and his “deep” “wisdom” is behind this. 

THIS. I completely agree. In fact, I think Adriana has already talked about this in several interviews, I mean, she has been aware of this for a long time. Well, she and all the models, it's something obvious. This decision and his relationship with her "Turkish God" isn't a coincidence at all. It's a pity that a woman as successful and influential as she is manipulated so blatantly by her boyfriend.