Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I watched it again. It was better. And I think Adriana did better. Still obviously trying harder. Some people are people little bitches on twitter. Especially females. Ofcourse. They made lengthening tweets complaining about her more than once. SO you already know whats really prompting that, Adriana wasn't even shown enough for that.

Tonight was better. My main gripe last week was that everything was so hectic and I felt like we didn't get to know the contestants so it was good see them introduce themselves and know their background. Adriana also seemed more comfortable tonight. 

I think some of the people complaining are judging the show on a scale from 1 to Project Runway and Adriana on a scale from 1 to Heidi. Project Runway is in like it's 16th season but it didn't start out as an Emmy nominated show. As for Heidi, she's been hosting since 06 so she's comfortable and her English is great which is why you get to see her personality. Adriana seems more reserved because she's focused on being understandable but of course, they don't understand that or care because they don't/can't speak a foreign language and will never be in a position try to present themselves to a different audience so they complain about someone who has to.

Others probably are just bitching to be bitching. You know how that goes...:Amelie_wft:

2 hours ago, 4BWL said:

Tonight was better. My main gripe last week was that everything was so hectic and I felt like we didn't get to know the contestants so it was good see them introduce themselves and know their background. Adriana also seemed more comfortable tonight. 

I think some of the people complaining are judging the show on a scale from 1 to Project Runway and Adriana on a scale from 1 to Heidi. Project Runway is in like it's 16th season but it didn't start out as an Emmy nominated show. As for Heidi, she's been hosting since 06 so she's comfortable and her English is great which is why you get to see her personality. Adriana seems more reserved because she's focused on being understandable but of course, they don't understand that or care because they don't/can't speak a foreign language and will never be in a position try to present themselves to a different audience so they complain about someone who has to.

Others probably are just bitching to be bitching. You know how that goes...:Amelie_wft:

Exactly. The lack of empathy. But yes, some of those not nearly as attractive females gonna def pick at adriana more than they should because you KNOW lol.

She looked really good tonight too

48 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Adriana deleted Metin's pictures. something happen....

Maybe it is good for her. 

------------------------------

sorry, she has not deleted all photos. Several still remain.

she has only one with him now,excluding the one with that cup,he isn't in it or tagged.They unfollowed each other too.

Edit:I think she was a bit better on this episode.She looks more comfortable but only a bit

8 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I watched it again. It was better. And I think Adriana did better. Still obviously trying harder. Some people are people little bitches on twitter. Especially females. Ofcourse. They made lengthening tweets complaining about her more than once. SO you already know whats really prompting that, Adriana wasn't even shown enough for that.

I finished to watch it now, yes, Adriana was way better, this time she managed to show a lot more of her personality, and i loved it. Her dresses were amazing, and the make-up too. Also Behati was very good as a judge with constructive criticism and not as aggressive as the other one was last tiem. All the judges were interacting more, and Adriana participated too in the discussion. My biggest complain right now tho is Sir John being shown more as a walking infomercial instead of a mentor: I mean, when he gives suggestion he is very helpfull, nice and respectfull, but they show so little of that on tv, his lines are at least half about the sponsors...

49 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I finished to watch it now, yes, Adriana was way better, this time she managed to show a lot more of her personality, and i loved it. Her dresses were amazing, and the make-up too. Also Behati was very good as a judge with constructive criticism and not as aggressive as the other one was last tiem. All the judges were interacting more, and Adriana participated too in the discussion. My biggest complain right now tho is Sir John being shown more as a walking infomercial instead of a mentor: I mean, when he gives suggestion he is very helpfull, nice and respectfull, but they show so little of that on tv, his lines are at least half about the sponsors...

I think she improved so much! Her english is getting better ??

4 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Yes, definitely, the efforts she makes to speak slower and be clear definitely pay off.

Thats great to hear. Its good if she becomes better and better after every show. May it helps her for upcoming movieroles.would be nice to see her in cinema or on tv.

37 minutes ago, Corner said:

You guys, I haven't made time to watch the show yet but how are the numbers ratings wise? I mean, are enough people tuning in? I really don't want the show to flop.

can't find anything ratings wise(might be too early).For Adriana it's important to get better episode by episode and the experience then the show to do well.

47 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Do you guys know where and when Adriana's live workout video will be shown? I know it's tomorrow, but idk if it's on facebook, live ig stories or else and at what time is it.

I think Lais did this on VS IG live if i am not mistaken,so maybe adriana will be there too.

Thread cleaned. I've said it before and I'll say it again (although to be honest I'm getting a bit sick of having to), personal issues don't belong in the model topics. If you must have such discussions, please do it off the board or via PM. Please also try to be mindful of the thin line between expressing opinions/constructive criticism (which we're okay with) and baiting/bashing (which we’re not okay with). This is not limited to the models featured here, it also includes your fellow members.

As always, if anyone has any questions, feel free to message me. For now, let's get back to the topic at hand. :heythere: