Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Does someone know whats next? current work or something?

lol if she didn't posted the pic with her kids on the plane we would't knew her kids where in paris. wish she posted more of them there.

On 17.8.2016 at 7:55 PM, Sophie20 said:

I don't know..I think they were friends and worked together in some jobs in Brazil.. but this happens with others too like Oluchi, Ana Maria, Ildi Silva... but who knows..maybe they just lose contact

aha ok thanks, i was just wondering because they looked so close, but haven't seen new pics of them together.

13 hours ago, TKC said:

Too late for that I feel like...  The one snap we did get she was outside climbing something lol

so is there a chance she could get the fantasy bra? may VS wants a new model this time. If not adriana i would love to see Elsa, jasmine or Josephine wearing it. Well Lais would fill it lol. . .

I realy do not care who gonna get VS's ugly fantasy bra  but if they are planning to give it any of the new angels, they would use Adri to promote it like they did it in 2013. Mouawad wanted Adriana Lima to promote their costly bra before the show and after the show in Dubai events as a brand's well-known model. I don't want any drama this year. I wish they keep its price low or better to give to it to Adriana.

Adriana again ranked as the world's second highest paid model on Forbes.com.

It's funny to see people who believes Gisele earns all 30 millions by modelling. She is a businesswoman.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/emjl45efhmi/2-adriana-lima/#5007b41f18ed

Congrats Adri and Karlie, both hit the top 5 without having their own business other than modeling.

I thought they were gonna drop Gisele since she retired from the runway. They won't include models like tyra and heidi anymore for that reason.

I am sure Gisele probably still does make more money from the contracts she does still have but yeah, not by that much. She also went down (according to the list) it makes sense because she hasn't worked as much this year

I am suprised Adriana still made higher than ever because her year been slower this time around too, but then again she back to being used alot by VS

1 hour ago, EmmaParis said:

Trully? Hope not... Kanye and Kardashian family seem (to me) so boring.

nah, I was just saying that because kanye posted a controversial casting call on twitter and it said multi-racial models ONLY . Adriana is one of the very few ones around lol

16 hours ago, EmmaParis said:

Trully? Hope not... Kanye and Kardashian family seem (to me) so boring.

i also hope not lol.

Do you think she will walk or attend the NY fashion show next week?

She was in boston yesterday with edelman.

so no pirelli calendar 17 for her . . . .

Photographer Peter Lindbergh has hired 15 A-list actresses for the 2017 Pirelli Calendar.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/nicole-kidman-among-alisters-cast-in-2017-pirelli-calendar-35004047.html

Marko is at the Burning man festival like last year. Did adriana went there once? or isn't she a fan of it?

I would love to see her do shows in Paris more than any other city. Chanel would be a dream...

2014 was such a great year for her carrier. I hope that shoot with other models couple of months ago will be for the cover of VI. She definitely deserves more Vogue covers...

3 hours ago, mjmarija said:

^ I knew she has a new boyfriend...she completely forgot about social media... :/

I hope she attends some shows in NY, or goes to some parties. I miss seeing new pics of her.

Well some people said they missed Adriana being more mysterious and we don't want to be SO much aware of her love life status on social media. And it seems thats what she is doing. I would rather that, than her being with him and broadcasting it and you know..

If she is with him, let her remain quiet about it until things look more official.

^ She never really talked much about or posted pictures of any of her relationships on social media and that is totally fine. What I was talking is more about her general absence on instagram when she has a boyfriend...and that I find a little annoying especially since social media is a big part of models jobs these days.

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

^ She never really talked much about or posted pictures of any of her relationships on social media and that is totally fine. What I was talking is more about her general absence on instagram when she has a boyfriend...and that I find a little annoying especially since social media is a big part of models jobs these days.

Them quotes though lol. She posted enough of those and then her bf at the time, enough for people to (wrongfully) judge her

Believe me when I say, she has became known for it when it comes to relationships. People talk about it alot, even those who aren't fans like us. When people who don't follow her as much as we do still know about that, she does it alot.

I just wish her work is broadcasted more. If she doesn't want to take the time to take a decent selfie every single day, fine but atleast post her work because thats what its really there for.

But IDK if its just me, or people I happen to follow, I feel like alot of celebs these days are being more absent on IG. Alot of them aren't posting much like adriana, and if they do, they aren't posting themselves much neither.

I do hope her absence doesn't affect her career, but she just got finished doing huge things (the olympics) and then the show is coming up, and hopefully her single VS commercial

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

I totally agree on her work. She rarely posts any of it. I don't understand why her agency doesn't do it for her.

I think we talked about this subject a number of times and nothing ever changes...

Right, She still ends up bringing in work but we don't know how long before her IG activity and the lack of it, catches up to her. Esp with her being older

You think if she was better on there she would get vogue covers like gigi and kendall lol ridiculous but serious question.

1 minute ago, TKC said:

Right, She still ends up bringing in work but we don't know how long before her IG activity and the lack of it, catches up to her. Esp with her being older

You think if she was better on there she would get vogue covers like gigi and kendall lol ridiculous but serious question.

I'm not sure about that. It's now Gigi's and Kendall's time. They are new, young, it models...

But I do think social media is very important for models job. People book a lot of them because of their following and they expect you to post that work and Adriana doesn't always do it... 

yes i also think social media is very important and it helps alot kendall and the social media models. But look karlie koss has less followers than adriana and over 30 Vogue covers. May she has the perfect face ... . or something but i do think adriana is so long in that business and well known that she would get more than 15 covers. I mean Doutzen has 39, if thats true gisele has 134 covers. I know she is very very famous but i still don't get it why adriana has  only 15 covers. they are the same generation.

I hope she a year like 2014 again with covers she never had before.