Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

Well its not surprising. She's clearly been trying to help Andre out since they started dating when she suddenly started going to a bunch of film events to take him and I guess help him meet people in his industry. I think she sometimes puts him over herself. And no offense, but it still doesn't seem to be helping Andre out in his career so maybe she should just start focusing on herself more. Especially seeing how Andre had the audacity to essentially say Adriana became the FIFA fan ambassador because of him and his bright idea of that short (as if the reason they met the FIFA president wasn't because of her friend Ana).

Well he doesn't even know how to act when fans or people who have interest in a public figure is around, so she should stop and put her own career first at ALL times

I mean, Adriana is a nobody in the film industry to help André with his career. She is in love (and we already know how Adriana is when she falls in love) and she wants to help him with everything, which has a romantic and beautiful touch, but... I don't know. She could help him a lot in the world of fashion where she is a legend, but in the film industry, well, no. In any case, it should be the other way around, the person who has been in the film industry for years, André, the one who helps Adriana get into the film industry, but André doesn't seem to be particularly relevant. In any case, I think I had already commented on it here several times. I already saw what was happening coming, Adriana increasingly distant from the fashion industry, due to age and physique but because all the couples she has always had have influenced her too much and this time it will be no different, and Andre being someone from the film industry, it will be much more common to see her at film festivals than fashion weeks.

@borg Adriana has put Andre in rooms with big people in his industry. That gives him the opportunity to network if he is smart. That's how plenty of people get jobs in any field. Thats what I mean by helping him by taking him to all these film events. I dont mean literally calling Quentin Tarantino to put him in his movie. Although she probably has the power to get in contact with him, yea I acknowledge she doesnt have that much influence in that industry to do that. But putting Andre in those rooms all the time is a huge opportunity for him since he is a nobody. But it seems maybe he is too busy being glued to her that he doesnt take advantage of the opportunity. That's also why I said maybe she should start just focusing on her career since Andre still seems unemployed majority of the time. Or then they will both be unemployed.

4 hours ago, borg said:

I mean, Adriana is a nobody in the film industry to help André with his career. She is in love (and we already know how Adriana is when she falls in love) and she wants to help him with everything, which has a romantic and beautiful touch, but... I don't know. She could help him a lot in the world of fashion where she is a legend, but in the film industry, well, no. In any case, it should be the other way around, the person who has been in the film industry for years, André, the one who helps Adriana get into the film industry, but André doesn't seem to be particularly relevant. In any case, I think I had already commented on it here several times. I already saw what was happening coming, Adriana increasingly distant from the fashion industry, due to age and physique but because all the couples she has always had have influenced her too much and this time it will be no different, and Andre being someone from the film industry, it will be much more common to see her at film festivals than fashion weeks.

it doesn’t really matter because Adriana is still the bigger name and use to this life. She was attend cannes film festival more than him probably, she has attended more oscar parties than him. This was wayy before she met andre. Even marko said Adriana would get pretty big movie roles but turned them down because she was scared to take it on. And we all know she was the go to angel for TV appearance

Bottom line, you don’t have to be a film producer or director yourself to get a job in film. You need to have the right name. The reason why Adriana is a supermodel is because she is not only somebody known in fashion industry, she is someone known in POP CULTURE. Which means she is a good name in hollywood that people will think about and look it. Don’t underestimate how that can help someone or get something brewing. You’re thinking small. Adriana is somebody in pop culture and hollywood and has been invited to do all kinds of shit in film WAY before andre came along, wayy before 

@borg Adriana has put Andre in rooms with big people in his industry. That gives him the opportunity to network if he is smart. That's how plenty of people get jobs in any field. Thats what I mean by helping him by taking him to all these film events. I dont mean literally calling Quentin Tarantino to put him in his movie. Although she probably has the power to get in contact with him, yea I acknowledge she doesnt have that much influence in that industry to do that. But putting Andre in those rooms all the time is a huge opportunity for him since he is a nobody. But it seems maybe he is too busy being glued to her that he doesnt take advantage of the opportunity. That's also why I said maybe she should start just focusing on her career since Andre still seems unemployed majority of the time. Or then they will both be unemployed.

Lol Adriana is not gonna let herself be unemployed. When she really wants to do something or get somewhere she finds away. One thing about her, SHE gonna know how to go out and get something. Which is probably why she thinks she can help andre and have been trying to

Its just a matter of WHEN will she be ready to do for herself only again and let andre be the man that he is and get himself out there without Adriana chaperoning him. He comes across as spoiled and lazy, and entitled. He’s giving man child at this point. 

As I said, this situation reminds me of the whole tom brady and Gisele thing, a woman ends up sacrificing her career to a degree so that a man can do whatever he wants professionally. I pray adriana wakes up one day. She doesn’t have to leave him, but she can atleast start back putting modeling first again 

17 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

As I said, this situation reminds me of the whole tom brady and Gisele thing, a woman ends up sacrificing her career to a degree so that a man can do whatever he wants professionally. I pray adriana wakes up one day. She doesn’t have to leave him, but she can atleast start back putting modeling first again 

This is worse than that situation. At least Brady is famous and more famous than Gisele in the US and thus gave Gisele more attention particularly in the sports world. Andre has only hurt Adriana's career.

This is worse than that situation. At least Brady is famous and more famous than Gisele in the US and thus gave Gisele more attention particularly in the sports world. Andre has only hurt Adriana's career.

meh, Attention/press is attention/press, the third pregnancy gave her alot of attention, just not the kind anyone would like lol. But her popularity did everything but fade from frolicking around with him and she actually chose to work while pregnant. She got multiple covers last year. 

Its just it took her awhile to get herself/looks back and then she decided to do things that helped andre. All of that together gonna slow things up

Nothing last forever. I don’t imagine Adriana spending the rest of her life trying to make a 40+ year old man’s career pop. IDC how much his family has spoiled him in the past. Women get tired of shit like that eventually, especially women like her. I just hope Adriana prioritizes her own jobs and career field SOONER than later. I hope it doesn’t take too long for her to wake up, because Andre is incredibly annoying at this point. I am tired of his entitled and rude self. Like he isn’t even okay to look at it anymore because his lazy self has gotten out of shape. I am proud and pleasantly surprised Adriana has pushed forward with getting her shape/looks back despite having a partner who clearly stopped caring. I know that doesn’t usually correlate but with Adriana it does lol. I am very surprised she managed to continue to lose weight

Anyways, I’m just beyond tired of that man child. I need for him to stat at home with all those kids he had more, while adriana does things for the career she actually has. 

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

meh, Attention/press is attention/press, the third pregnancy gave her alot of attention, just not the kind anyone would like lol. But her popularity didn’t fade and she actually chose to work while pregnant. She got multiple covers last year. 

Its just it took her awhile to get herself/looks back and then she decided to do things that helped andre. 

Nothing last forever. I don’t imagine Adriana spending the rest of her life trying to make a 40+ year old man’a career pop. I just hopes Adriana prioritizes her own jobs and career field SOONER than later because Andre is incredibly annoying at this point. Like he isn’t even okay to look at it anymore because his lazy self has gotten out of shape. I am so proud and pleasantly surprised Adriana has pushed forward with getting her shape/looks back despite having a partner who clearly stopped caring 

I feel like it was negative press with the way people were making fun of her acting like she had just aged and ignoring the fact that she was pregnant. There people who still think thats what she looks like. She hasnt even been posting these new looks so maybe thats part of it.

6 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I feel like it was negative press with the way people were making fun of her acting like she had just aged and ignoring the fact that she was pregnant. There people who still think thats what she looks like. She hasnt even been posting these new looks so maybe thats part of it.

Thats why I said press is press. Thats what people say when the press they get isn’t good, because at the end of the day its still attention and driven popularity that can still benefit you. Whether its good or not. You see she still got jobs before and after all that negative press. It works the same 

Adriana is refusing to post anything on her feed these days, I don’t understand why.  But I don’t think people still think she look like that tho. I have not seen anyone recently talk about her the way they did when she was pregnant honestly. Haven’t seen anyone talk about her beauty in past tense or anything. Now if you ONLY follow her on instagram, then sure I can see them still thinking that. But I think it should be very clear to people that Adriana basically stopped posting on social media and has not used her feed to update her most recent appearances 

11 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Thats why I said press is press. Thats what people say when the press they get isn’t good, because at the end of the day its still attention and driven popularity that can still benefit you. Whether its good or not. You see she still got jobs before and after all that negative press. It works the same 

Adriana is refusing to post anything on her feed these days, I don’t understand why.  But I don’t think people still think she look like that tho. I have not seen anyone recently talk about her the way they did when she was pregnant honestly. Haven’t seen anyone talk about her beauty in past tense or anything. Now if you ONLY follow her on instagram, then sure I can see them still thinking that. But I think it should be very clear to people that Adriana basically stopped posting on social media and has not used her feed to update her most recent appearances 

Well i had seen it on tiktok where people thought she just looked like that and were disregarding/unaware of her being pregnant or recently giving birth. Photos from last years Cannes (the second look) and the CR Fashion Show went super viral on there. Because people like to see other people down. Now that she no longer looks like that, new photos aren't going viral like that on there. I get what you mean by press is press. But if we are being honest, alot of her fame came because of her looks. When people on tiktok, twitter, are trying to shift the narrative to her now being "ugly", I think it can have a negative effect on her image. 

7 hours ago, lucyford said:

Well i had seen it on tiktok where people thought she just looked like that and were disregarding/unaware of her being pregnant or recently giving birth. Photos from last years Cannes (the second look) and the CR Fashion Show went super viral on there. Because people like to see other people down. Now that she no longer looks like that, new photos aren't going viral like that on there. I get what you mean by press is press. But if we are being honest, alot of her fame came because of her looks. When people on tiktok, twitter, are trying to shift the narrative to her now being "ugly", I think it can have a negative effect on her image. 

But it clearly didn’t have a negative affect on whether she got jobs, which is why I said what I did. Anybody thinking this woman is ugly was never a fan, period. So it doesn’t matter what people like that gonna think, what matters is what the people who actually employ adriana think and real fans, in terms of career

26 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

But it clearly didn’t have a negative affect on whether she got jobs, which is why I said what I did. Anybody thinking this woman ugly was never fame, period. So it doesn’t matter what people like that gonna think, what matters is what the people who actually employ adriana think and real fans, in terms of career

I wasn't saying in terms of jobs. I mean in terms of her overall public image. My overall point is, I get what you mean by any press is good press and she did get that during her pregnancy. But I think in this situation it wasn't beneficial to her and would say it was the opposite.

Ohhh.....

I just noticed that Andre is wearing a wedding ring in Italy.....I don't think he wore it at Cannes.
Did they have a wedding???? Do you guys have any idea? I would love to see Adriana in her wedding dress since there are no photos of her when she married to Marko.

5 hours ago, jamiya said:

Ohhh.....

I just noticed that Andre is wearing a wedding ring in Italy.....I don't think he wore it at Cannes.
Did they have a wedding???? Do you guys have any idea? I would love to see Adriana in her wedding dress since there are no photos of her when she married to Marko.

He isn't divorced yet so legally they can't be married.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 12:02 AM, laeteita said:

Her story 

A3FA91EE-83C7-4483-A13D-F231D3F42E61.thumb.png.8ba57a6fbae677847289d1ad4e6cc20c.png

why everytime he has a chance to take care of his children, he decides to run off with adriana? Like his kids are passed off all over the place so that he can follow adriana when she is working. He seems like such a man child who has responsibility but puts them off on literally everyone else. Including Adriana, she moved instead of him moving-after just building that house..and seeing as he doesn’t really work much, nor does he really stay around for his kids UNLESS adriana herself is also home, I don’t see why she was the one to move. Especially since Adriana had just had that house worked on 

Clearly Adriana doesn’t mind him doing the bare minimum and carrying all the weight in the household (bread winner, doing her job as a parent when she isn’t working- UNLIKE him, basing the jobs she do on how he can also benefit) she has to do every damn thing and he doesn’t appear to do much unless Adriana is home too. Annoying to witness. Especially knowing how shitty his attitude can be at events for Adriana. He has 0 redeeming qualities at this point, I don’t think cyan is with them or ever with them when there is work, that little baby has to go awhile without seeing BOTH parents I think. Adriana has a reason for that but this dude does not. 

2 hours ago, laeteita said:

https://deadline.com/2023/07/victorias-secret-world-tour-fashion-show-special-prime-video-stream-1235449421/amp/

Apparently she was in Colombia for Victoria’s Secret so what did she do in Barcelona? 

Both of them could have been for VS? Thats very interesting tho. I considered it was for work because she didn’t appear to be there long at all. It was enough days to shoot. It was just weird because andre, cyan and andre’s mom was also there with her lol. Like why they all there when she working? Well we know why andre was (he refuse to do anything else but follow her around for work) lol

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Both of them could have been for VS? Thats very interesting tho. I considered it was for work because she didn’t appear to be there long at all. It was enough days to shoot. It was just weird because andre, cyan and andre’s mom was also there with her lol. Like why they all there when she working? Well we know why andre was (he refuse to do anything else but follow her around for work) lol

Well andres always there even on set. They took cyan so andres mom could take him back with her to Brazil while they went to world cup.