Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

VS is phasing Adriana out, I believe. They're aware that they have to move on and capitalise on the new IT girls. There's no other reason that they would push her to the side like this. Regardless, I don't understand why her stomach so covered? It is not flattering for Adriana. There's no justification for the fact that Bella looks like she's the one who has been there for over 15 years. She should have a better outfit. Mess. 

There is nothing redeeming about Adriana's outfit. It looks like something that was thrown together from the left over pieces of other outfits that have been reworked and finalized . I wonder if Adriana has ever been vocal about her fashion looks.

When it comes to VS, Adriana is like the girlfriend who knows the relationship is dead but continues to stay when she should leave. 

1 hour ago, Iriana said:

VS is phasing Adriana out, I believe. They're aware that they have to move on and capitalise on the new IT girls. There's no other reason that they would push her to the side like this. Regardless, I don't understand why her stomach so covered? It is not flattering for Adriana. There's no justification for the fact that Bella looks like she's the one who has been there for over 15 years. She should have a better outfit. Mess. 

But even ale got a better outfit. And I don't see ale staying longer than adriana.

They made a bad mistake is what it is.

Also, they shouldn't "phase" her out, they should let her go. Heidi was phased out but she still got great outfits until the end. If VS doesn't do something about this, they gonna remember that adriana is like god in VS.  And adriana fans are good with getting together and making things happens for her in general. But its def like that for VS. You can't just phase her out. Just have to remove her

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

I can understand the frustration because you love her so much but this is her 17th show. She gets paid millions and millions from VS to show up for the fashion show, shoot a commercial or two and do a couple of catalog shots in her year and that's it. She's had amazing looks in the past and has ruled the VS she will always be more important than Bella or Kendall. So they wanna show off the insta famous girls, it says a lot about the pull Adriana and Alessandra have that they're still there slaying the new girls. She has a bad outfit she still looks hot. And she's still most likely gonna open a segment and be trending on twitter like she does every year anyway.

They can just fire her or let her go. She doesn't need to be phased out. She doesn't have to be put on the back burner.

They want other people to not get taken over by the adriana lima hype? Remove adriana lima. Tell her its time they move on from her. Don't give her an outfit that doesn't look like it belongs on the show.

There is no justification at all about bella getting such an outfit. WHO is bella to VS? A first time walker. That girl got more outfits than izabel.

This isn't right.

15 minutes ago, TKC said:

They can just fire her or let her go. She doesn't need to be phased out. She doesn't have to be put on the back burner.

They want other people to not get taken over by the adriana lima hype? Remove adriana lima. Tell her its time they move on from her. Don't give her an outfit that doesn't look like it belongs on the show.

There is no justification at all about bella getting such an outfit. WHO is bella to VS? A first time walker. That girl got more outfits than izabel.

This isn't right.

Yeah but Izabel is in her 12th show and has had 2 outfits every show she ha done except 2006 when she had 4 because she had walked 3 times and got a finale outfit. I don't get this whole idea that a newbie can't have two outfits because Adriana, Alessandra, Izabel, Karolina, Miranda, Doutzen etc every major had two outfits on their debut with VS. Some even 3. For all we know this isn't the final look. Maybe they'll change the lingerie and her second look could be amazing and good. Why freak out over something unecessary. Why should VS fire her if they love her and she is happy to keep sticking around, which seems to be the case because if Adriana wanted to leave she would have by now. Again I don't see how she will be on the back burner when she will be opening a section and is their main Angel and Bella is just a newbie who will walk twice and get a bit of attention.

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah but Izabel is in her 12th show and has had 2 outfits every show she ha done except 2006 when she had 4 because she had walked 3 times and got a finale outfit. I don't get this whole idea that a newbie can't have two outfits because Adriana, Alessandra, Izabel, Karolina, Miranda, Doutzen etc every major had two outfits on their debut with VS. Some even 3. For all we know this isn't the final look. Maybe they'll change the lingerie and her second look could be amazing and good. Why freak out over something unecessary. Why should VS fire her if they love her and she is happy to keep sticking around, which seems to be the case because if Adriana wanted to leave she would have by now. Again I don't see how she will be on the back burner when she will be opening a section and is their main Angel and Bella is just a newbie who will walk twice and get a bit of attention.

Its not because they had two outfits on their debut..

The problem is, there exceptions and sacrifices being made. Models getting cut for these girls, some who walked alot before they came are no longer good enough.Models who take their time to be casted are getting cut.But kengie and cara apparently, don't have to cast anymore. Adriana getting bad outfits for them. Models who def mean more to the brand is getting less outfits for these girls. Models who mean more are getting put on the back burner. All of this is happening at one time, its all unfair and its gonna piss people off. Its alot of bad shit happening at one time, and the biggest angel they have is even being impacted by it. I think VS should just let her go

They want to phase her out so they can move on? You can move on by removing her completely. Thats an alternative. She doesn't and shouldn't have to get an ugly ass outfit and 1 minute camera time in the show, just so they can progress. Because then its disrespectful to her because it seems like they are brushing somebody who has been there for 17 years and did alot of for them off. It looks like they forgot who she was. Then some fans would be upset, because they aren't getting what they want to see.. 

Why do all of that, when you can just remove her? I think thats less offensive because nothing lasts forever, and she is expected to leave one day. Either way she will leave one day, let that day be the day where they want to move on from her (Thats common sense).Because her being Adriana, people are not going to take kind to what they are doing. People won't be upset at them if they say, she has to be let go because they know its going to happen one day.

" a bit of attention". She is hadid. She will be there with the other hadid. And a karadshian. They are all friends. They are all popular and gonna be together at a lingerie show. Her boyfriend is also gonna be there. And then she got a fancy beautiful outfit. " A bit of attention" is an understatement. 

If you're gonna act like you're blind to VS intentions with these girls, don't bother discussing it here. Its not realistic to me. What VS is doing is pathetic and insulting to alot of the angels.

ya'll ever notice how only when something controversial comes up with Adriana is when certain kinds of people show up and go against what her fans say, and those are the only moments they come in her thread.

This happens enough, I can say I am " generally" speaking.

Ok whatever you say because I don't know like having the fantasy bra 3 times, opening the show 5 times. Opening a segment every year she walks. Getting so many outfits, walking the show for her 17th time, having the choice be HERS whenever she wants to leave VS, getting her own wax figure in a VS outfit, anything else I've forgotten? That's not like the epitome of THE Angel right? None of that matters oh no because Bella Hadid has one outfit that's nicer then hers. Seriously?

lol

Something controversial. If this is what is "controversial" to you then that's just strange.

You all are ignore the fact that VSFS is not a lingerie show anymore it is a kind of custom show now and i haven't seen any better outfit than Adriana's tbh. All outfits are at the same level unlike previous years.

Last year she was the luckiest along with Ale, at least she was given lingerie. This year's outfits looks more challenging but obv not worse than 2015's.

I will never get the logic of covering the best bodies with useless and ugly accessories when its supposed to be sexy.They will ruin Ale's outfit by covering her cleavage with a necklace(or whatever it is) same for Elsa and Bella.

I do like her outfit; the contrast of colors, the thightness of high knee boots and that simple belt around her waist even makes her waist tinier than its actual size.

Am i the only one who thinks Adri's outfit is better than Bella's?

3 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Ok whatever you say because I don't know like having the fantasy bra 3 times, opening the show 5 times. Opening a segment every year she walks. Getting so many outfits, walking the show for her 17th time, having the choice be HERS whenever she wants to leave VS, getting her own wax figure in a VS outfit, anything else I've forgotten? That's not like the epitome of THE Angel right? None of that matters oh no because Bella Hadid has one outfit that's nicer then hers. Seriously?

lol

Something controversial. If this is what is "controversial" to you then that's just strange.

VS didn't give that to her. It was her fans. But yes, she managed to do something like that and she gets those other things because she deserved them every single time. All of it just speaks about her impact, which helps VS. So that means as long as she is with them, they should act like she is who she is in the company. A model who has helped this brand alot and continues to do so. They can slow down on her, when she starts slowing down on them. And its not just bella, bella was just the final straw because like I said, who is she to VS besides a new model? The new angels get way nicer outfits eh, ok. But Bella Hadid? nah.

Problematic is more like it. But I couldn't think of it at the time.

And IDK where you keep getting this "letting her have the choice to leave VS" , you keep saying that but the quote with Adriana is always " I will be here for as long as they have me" Which makes sense because she isn't the boss.

Lol a present was sent in my inbox

http://i.imgur.com/9DhNRxJ.jpg 

And I don't know why you're so bothered by it. Everybody wants what they think its best for their favorite. Adriana is not you're favorite. And it should end right there. Clearly we are never gonna feel the same about it. And you want to play ray charles to VS intentions and the privilege those girls have that has and will effect alot of a models actually. There's nothing worse than someone trying to pretend another person doesn't have privilege when they obviously do. We just don't and won't feel the same way

And don't say you were attacked just because I responded back to you with an opinion that was different. You were clearly talking to a fan on here who Agreed that what happened suck. I am one of those fans, I replied. Running off to other threads acting like I insulted you or called your names or used explanation points. Nobody else did here neither. I cursed one time but it wasn't directed AT you. I guess we all can be a bit over reactive around here huh?

We had a discussion that just had a difference of opinion. And It will stay that way.

A reminder that Adriana did took a break from VS in 2015 and their sales dropped and when she got back their sales went up again.

I think they need Adriana more than Adriana needs them.

So, give her a better outifit because SHE DESERVES IT. There was somone who said her second outfit is better, but we'll have to wait and see.