Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It's really true what you are talking about,I also read some short preview of book I think Adriana Lima was inspired for role 'Adriana' totally,I really wish Adriana could play in the movie!

Also did anyone know that one famous Turkish televison offered Adriana to play in some movie and she almost accepted it(but on the end she didn't)? She told that in Interview at DDFS. Anyway she tells all the time she wants to become an actress,I really wonder when are we going to have chance to see her in that job.

^ It seems like there have been many budding movie opportunities that didn't go anywhere because she didn't pursue them. :( Obviously, it has paid off in the form of a super successful modelling career but I wonder what she is waiting for. Unless she has some strict specifications about what kind of movies she would like to be in, what kind of scenes she will not do and what she feels she could pull off. It's okay to take risks though!

^ It seems like there have been many budding movie opportunities that didn't go anywhere because she didn't pursue them. :( Obviously, it has paid off in the form of a super successful modelling career but I wonder what she is waiting for. Unless she has some strict specifications about what kind of movies she would like to be in, what kind of scenes she will not do and what she feels she could pull off. It's okay to take risks though!

what other movie opp did she get?

I know she wants to be a bond girl now. they better make that happen, somebody should.

^ I hope she does Bond when Craig retires and Henry Cavill takes over Bond and I will die a happy woman. Like I my ovaries would explode during the movie from all that perfection

^I am sure they would too, but that's probably the hold up. That and I am almost sure she is going wherever Chris goes, but where would he go? He came from Next to Women to Marilyn. And he was the President of Marilyn. I am not too sure he would want to take a step down somewhere else, but I don't know. And Adriana, the only places I see her being/the only places deserving of her are IMG or Women. However, the people who left Marilyn started a new agency called The Society. Chris may want to be with them.