Bellazon

I believe it's a wrap on the preshow filming and whatnot. Like I said on the other page, Bee missed both press days and the holiday commercial, which is when they film the majority of the in between segments. If she does walk, she probably won't be featured in the other parts of the show now. 

I believe Clauds said it, but if she ends up walking this year, it's just contract fulfilment. I can't see her being an Angel past this show. 

Someone commented on Jerome's photo, "We didn't get the chance to see the Fantasy Bra this year!" and I clicked on his Instagram name and it looks like he works for ET?? So, someone who was there today must have it.

...Unless this dude is a weirdo.

Just now, ticktock said:

Someone commented on Jerome's photo, "We didn't get the chance to see the Fantasy Bra this year!" and I clicked on his Instagram name and it looks like he works for ET?? So, someone who was there today must have it.

Was the picture from today? To me that would suggest that someone from the day before had it, since it wasn't in the office today. :idk: I think it's between Candice and maybe Elsa, though I'm leaning more towards Candice right now. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Was the picture from today? To me that would suggest that someone from the day before had it, since it wasn't in the office today. :idk: I think it's between Candice and maybe Elsa, though I'm leaning more towards Candice right now. 

Yeah, the one with Alessandra that he just posted.

1 minute ago, ticktock said:

Yeah, the one with Alessandra that he just posted.

I just found the account. This dude is just a creeper. He photoshops himself into photos with the models and shit, and acts like he's some hotshot. :rofl: I've seen him before. He's super weird. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I just found the account. This dude is just a creeper. He photoshops himself into photos with the models and shit, and acts like he's some hotshot. :rofl: 

Omg I know who he is from Instagram, a total weirdo, so don't pay attention to those comments lol.

13 minutes ago, ticktock said:

...Unless this dude is a weirdo.

He's the biggest creep there is.

Claims to be the owner of VS, yet doesn't even know who the official angels are. 

1 hour ago, DANMEREA said:

I also believe that Candice has FB and a open , elsa has  swarovski, sara opens a segment, everyone also knows that adriana ALWAYS OPENS A SEGMENT
Taylor must surely open the show, she was confused after her fitting because she is in shock:D:D:angel:

If candice doesn't open. I think an angel who went on their asia tour will. That should be adriana because they double booked her originally.

I can see it being alessandra, not only did she open the store there but she was big enough there to get a wax figure. Big enough there to represent the brand and get a wax figure there, sounds like a good idea to have her open.

11 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

If candice doesn't open. I think an angel who went on their asia tour will. That should be adriana because they double booked her originally.

I can see it being alessandra, not only did she open the store there but she was big enough there to get a wax figure. Big enough there to represent the brand and get a wax figure there, sounds like a good idea to have her open.

I actually would love to see Ale open this year! She hasn't opened since the 2009 show and her opening was ruined by her terrible pink latex outfit and party city arts and crafts wings :hmm: she deserves a second chance again