Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

37 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

why? is the other way around for me

Not sure about internationally but in the USA she is not exactly unknown. Not saying she is a A-Lister but she is on talks shows, entertainment news shows and celebrity events enough to be somewhat well-known. She could definitely do better than SI and get paid a decent amount for gigs. Maybe she is doing SI for fun or MJ has an obsession with Pats WAGs :idk: 

5 hours ago, oldschoolsifan said:

From Olivia's IG - Taylor was telling Olivia she was shooting bodypaint.

Which one? I don't hear it 

9 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Not sure about internationally but in the USA she is not exactly unknown. Not saying she is a A-Lister but she is on talks shows, entertainment news shows and celebrity events enough to be somewhat well-known. She could definitely do better than SI and get paid a decent amount for gigs. Maybe she is doing SI for fun or MJ has an obsession with Pats WAGs :idk: 

Well she's not the only popular one..but Olivia being a rookie is hilarious because she's not a model for me and what you said is another proof she's more a tv personality than a model :rofl: 

This whole thin is a s**tshow/clusterf**k. The models are laughable and honestly, what’s the point of having a competition winner only to include someone else from it?

obviously there’s many a reason why the magazine isn’t selling as it used to, but MJ can’t be helping.

15 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

what’s the point of having a competition winner only to include someone else from it?

ugh i hate this..and the funny thing is, Hunter is a rookie just becuase she's plus size

if MJ wanted her in the first place why she was in the md? or she could have rigged the poll and made her won or better made her a rookie next time just like Ebonee

i hope Ashley is on the cover so this will be the worst selling issue and MJ gets fired or stops putting models like this on the magazine

8 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

This thread used to be my favorite on this site for so long.

there was so much excitement and CSI play and things to look forward to.

such a shame MJ & Co. has trashed it so much

That was honestly one of the things that made me hyped up for the issue- trying to figure out the models and locations etc. with people in the thread. It’s underwhelming now. 

11 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

That was honestly one of the things that made me hyped up for the issue- trying to figure out the models and locations etc. with people in the thread. It’s underwhelming now. 

lol the glory days of trying to match birthmarks and tattoos and vegetation specific to certain parts of the world and then having every other website come steal our hard work.

I’ll remember those days fondly comrade.

haha

On 1/19/2018 at 5:19 AM, peroxideblonde said:

ugh i hate this..and the funny thing is, Hunter is a rookie just becuase she's plus size

No-one read the source code ala Scott Cawthon Five Night's At Freddy's for hidden secret msg'z:

"This year there will be a plus size announced whether you want it or not just for the lulz, cause body positive."