Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

@lostdiadem @peroxideblonde @PinkCouture @Prettyphile @Clauds

Since next year's SISE most likely will be terrible, what about a dream lineup SISE competition? :chicken:

Maybe this has been done before on BZ. :idk:

Ideas on Some Rules:

1. 15 roster spots for each poster's individual lineup of models and/or athletes.

2. There can be duplicates of models & athletes in each poster's submissions.

3. Each model & athlete will be voted on individually in daily ratings.

4. The lineup with the highest cumulative score wins.

Just some thoughts on some rules...... I DON"T WANT TO RUN THE COMPETITION EITHER.

Let's make MJ and other morons at SISE look even more inept. :chicken:

^^^Sounds like a good idea to me.  Certainly the people here could come up with a pretty good lineup.  :smile: 

9 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

@lostdiadem @peroxideblonde @PinkCouture @Prettyphile @Clauds

Since next year's SISE most likely will be terrible, what about a dream lineup SISE competition? :chicken:

Maybe this has been done before on BZ. :idk:

Ideas on Some Rules:

1. 15 roster spots for each poster's individual lineup of models and/or athletes.

2. There can be duplicates of models & athletes in each poster's submissions.

3. Each model & athlete will be voted on individually in daily ratings.

4. The lineup with the highest cumulative score wins.

Just some thoughts on some rules...... I DON"T WANT TO RUN THE COMPETITION EITHER.

Let's make MJ and other morons at SISE look even more inept. :chicken:

Actually I was planning to run a similar comp within the next few month for SISE and/or VS :D If anyone one wants to take on the suggestion above please go ahead. I have a few ideas in mind :p 

i wanted to wait the end of one of my comps but if you will do it soon i can just play :D

but for sure i don't want something like this

"15 roster spots for each poster's individual lineup of models and/or athletes."

i still don't know how i want to do it but i was thinking something simple..like, first phase nominations and then the models with more votes will be part of the "bz dream rookie class"

32 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i wanted to wait the end of one of my comps but if you will do it soon i can just play :D

"15 roster spots for each poster's individual lineup of models and/or athletes."

i still don't know how i want to do it but i was thinking something simple..like, first phase nominations and then the models with more votes will be part of the "bz dream rookie class"

I was going to do a VS-related one first but I think @Clauds has a similar idea as me so I will see what her competition is like first before starting anything. Besides there are so many VS comps active right now :p With the SI one I was going to wait until after SISE 2018 comes out.  My idea isn't necessarily rookie-related. It is pretty much open to any celeb with a thread here. It is all good if you end up doing your's first. We will see what happens.  I am ok with whatever and will play regardless :smile: 

1 hour ago, VS19 said:

^^^Sounds like a good idea to me.  Certainly the people here could come up with a pretty good lineup.  :smile: 

Yeah they could. :chicken:

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

Actually I was planning to run a similar comp within the next few month for SISE and/or VS :D If anyone one wants to take on the suggestion above please go ahead. I have a few ideas in mind :p 

Do want you want to, my idea was a suggestion for a competition.

32 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

I only said 15 roster spots per lineup so people can't make theirs top heavy with big names and allows for variation too. Also you could put stipulations on the lineups by saying they must choose 5 athletes out of the 15 for example or other stipulations.

4 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Do want you want to, my idea was a suggestion for a competition.

I only said 15 roster spots per lineup so people can't make theirs top heavy with big names and allows for variation too. Also you could put stipulations on the lineups by saying they must choose 5 athletes out of the 15 for example or other stipulations.

The idea I am considering has multiple phases which means there will be different types of voting/score styles and it will incorporate having groups to vote on. Similar to the some of the past comps I have done.

^Yeah you can do that with an individual and cumulative phases.

I'm just saying to vote for the models individually with daily rounds and the lineup with the best cumulative score wins, also there can be individual awards too. The more roster spots for the lineups, the more variety we'll get instead of the same models over and over or there can be stipulations place on each roster.

Another idea is that you get 100 points to fill 15 lineup spots. There is a range of cost per model by how many pages they have on BZ. If you want Candy Swimmingpool in your lineup and she costs 15 points, then you only have 85 more points to fill 14 roster spots.

You can tweak the above idea however you want, it's just an idea.

47 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I was going to do a VS-related one first but I think @Clauds has a similar idea as me so I will see what her competition is like first before starting anything. Besides there are so many VS comps active right now :p With the SI one I was going to wait until after SISE 2018 comes out.  My idea isn't necessarily rookie-related. It is pretty much open to any celeb with a thread here. It is all good if you end up doing your's first. We will see what happens.  I am ok with whatever and will play regardless :smile: 

I'm going to stick to the current format and theme, next year in February maybe, we'll have models who (sadly) never worked before with the brand. Then probably wait until the next VSFS to do another one with newer names that come up in 2018.

The only other thing I'm doing is once we have a winner I'll have everyone vote in which Angel generation the winner should have been in. That's it.

15 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

So the line up is done by now, right?

If so I don't get why they keep on posting casting calls. It's almost cruel by now :ninja:

I wonder if it is good exposure for the model's careers even if they are not going to be picked. That's the only reason I can think it would be good for them at this point in the process.    :idk:

20 hours ago, jkjk said:

I wonder if it is good exposure for the model's careers even if they are not going to be picked. That's the only reason I can think it would be good for them at this point in the process.    :idk:

Maybe to some like “I was considered for SI once!” but for those with a bigger name, I think it can be a bit embarrassing. I doubt we’ll see the likes of Emanuela de Paula and Gracie Carvalho doing the casting calls again.

Since SI is building a “brand” with their own signed models and year ‘round campaigns, I wonder if the casting calls are for that too. Like they’re going to keep posting them regardless of whether they make this issue because they could make the cut for something else.