Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

I'm kinda surprised Mia is gone after 1 year- MJ kinda hyped her up so I assumed she'd be back.

I'm not surprised Kelly is gone.

Nina first year was 2011 if I'm correct--I'm surprised she's out but 7 issues is quite a lot.

I really liked Hannah F in the beginning but last year's work wasn't as good.

I figured Hannah Jeter and Robyn were likely out.

Bo is the biggest surprise exit , and I'm very disappointed.  I thought she killed it both years.

Why is Sam still around?

I always liked Kate Bock, last year was not good but I'll give her another chance

I do like the rookie class more or less from what I've seen.  I LOVE Jasmyn!  

Interesting turn of events.....

Pretty sure there was a second shoot in Aruba.  For whatever reason I think that might have been athlete shoot?  Although Bo took a six day break from instagram immediately after posting an SI pic.  And Hannah F basically disappeared from instagram for all of November.  Anything's possible but it just doesn't make sense they're both out this year.

10 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Ooow, catty! I like her more now, to be honest. :rofl:

But her logic is so faulty. :D It’s not like Ashley stole her spot since the year Ashley was on the cover, there were two other covers as well. If Samantha must be salty, she should be saltier towards Hailey.

14 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Let me ask you all this. If you could pick any 12 models that have been in SI to return who would they be? :smile: It could be from any year, including the ones who are already in for 2018 and model search contenders, as long as they have done SI :D

Bar Refaeli, Brooklyn Decker, Izabel Goulart, Marloes Horst, Emily Didonato, Anne V, Erin Heatherton (just to give her way better shoots than the ones she got), Isabeli Fontana, Tanya Mityushina, Megan Williams, Vita Sidorkina, McKenna Berkley.

Brooklyn Dicker :heart:, Bar Refaeli, Marisa Miller, Cintia Dicker, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Isabeli Fontana, Nina Agdal, Emily Didonato, Sara Sampaio, McKenna Berkley, Daniela López and Hannah Ferguson.

10 hours ago, oldschoolsifan said:

Pretty sure there was a second shoot in Aruba.  For whatever reason I think that might have been athlete shoot?  Although Bo took a six day break from instagram immediately after posting an SI pic.  And Hannah F basically disappeared from instagram for all of November.  Anything's possible but it just doesn't make sense they're both out this year.

dont give me hopes.... how u are so sure?

15 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

and don't forget Robyn, she posted a flamingo pic at the same time of the shoot in Aruba..that's so weird if she's out

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitchnbnvcncnnxja  im crying my little hope for Nina is up to 5% percent  maybe?