Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So. I've been thinking of some things that relate to our dear Alessandra that have been bothering me. Some of you will say "Oh no that's not true" or "She's not like that", but for one minute just stop and put your "fandom" aside and think about it.

Alessandra had a baby, and yet the two of them are rarely if ever seen together, and when they are it seems like a photo op, or a professional photo agency is snapping them. Why? Another question, why in the hell is Anja ALWAYS in Brazil? Ale always speaks about her kid being with her mom, and that's great and all, but hunny you opened your legs, and intentionally or not ... got pregnant. Your baby needs to be with YOU, not your family. It honestly seems like Alessandra's mom is raising Anja. o.O That's not ok.

Now I'm pretty sure Jamie & Ale are living together in LA, so why isn't the child there with mom and dad the majority of the time? It can't be a cost thing as both parents have the money to get Anja proper care while they are away, and if they just wanted a bit of peace and quiet... Jamie's parents live in LA, Anja could go stay with them for a night or two. If Alessandra doesn't want a stranger ie an nanny of some sort looking after her kid, then what the hell is wrong with Jamie? Novel concept... a father looking after his child while mom works. Gasp!

Ale has said a few times Anja never cries, is it because you're never around to hear it?. Ale seems to be ignoring her daughter to be perfectly honest.

I've seen more pics of Ale and Jamie at a party or some nightclub then I care to. Yes she's entitled to go out and have fun, but it just seems to be a bit excessive. Ale isn't it time to settle down a little? You have a beautiful little girl who needs to her parents to be around a little more often then when it's convenient for them.

One more thing. In every pic of mommy and daughter together the child looks like she's thinking "who the hell are you? are you my mother?" There doesn't seem to be little in the way of recognition on Anja's part towards her mom...

In note. Ale it's time to be a MOM, modeling is now secondary. I'm not saying quit all together, but my god find a balance between the two and start taking some responsibly.

Ale's a beautiful woman, and a good model, however as of right now, I have very little respect for her public persona. And I'm no longer a fan.... *sighs*

I can see where you are coming from, but you also got to think since Anja was born we have seen Ale out and about what maybe 5/6 times? (and most of those times were in Brazil) that is not alot, the girl has got to get away some of the time. The other half of the time (majority) we have no clue where or what she is up to ??? (presumably at home w/ Anja).

I can see where you are coming from, but you also got to think since Anja was born we have seen Ale out and about what maybe 5/6 times? (and most of those times were in Brazil) that is not alot, the girl has got to get away some of the time. The other half of the time (majority) we have no clue where or what she is up to ??? (presumably at home w/ Anja).

That's true ...

I mean, ANY of us lives w/Ale ... So we don't know what is she doin' the majority of the time!

& like michelabella said ... how many times we have seen Ale out & about since Aug?! No more than 6 times & from that 6 times probably 4 she was doin' her work!

Nobody can talk about what kind of mom she is b/c we don't know! ... Im sure that Ale spent most of the time w/Anja, but if Ale goes to France from work she just can't take Anja w/her b/c i think that's not healthy for any baby so she prefers to let her w/her mom in Brazil ...

It's ridiculous to talk about this ... it's really really bad that someone who doesn't even know Ale start talkin' shitty things about the kind of mom that she is =/ ... it's ridiculous & sad =/!

I also feel who are we to judge? I mean we can judge her modeling work and her beauty (and she is surely above us on that :p ) but when it comes to moral character, she is not above us "normal" people! no model/celeb is. I hate when people expect them to be perfect in their personal lives :( at the end of the day they are normal people just like us, and let's face it, everyone makes mistakes. (and I hardly call Ale "getting away" 5/6 times in 7 months a mistake) :wave:

Personally I've thought the same thing. While I do agree that we've only seen her a few times over the last few months, an already obvious pattern tells us quite a bit. The woman is constantly seen in clubs, and even if their in Brazil, if she's going to these night after night, she's not going to be able to get up with Anja every time she cries. The few photos we have seen Anja (who is at her most playful stage right now, around 6 months) doesn't seem comfortable at all. I do know that we are only getting a small view into Alessandra's life, but like I said usually a small view is just a smaller view of what's really going on.

We all know Ale got back into shape for the fashion show, just like Heidi. BUT, it doesn't make it right. So let's say on average she's spending 6 hours a day at the gym and then at night partying. Where does little Anja come in? Every time Anja gets mentioned by anyone to Ale it's always the same response "She's with Grandma" and it's not a good picture she's painting. I know she loves her career but there is a happy balance. Also just because people have different opinions..doesn't mean that you need to bash them or tell them you aren't wanted as a fan. I could tell you some things about how immature you are acting...but I don't. IMO if you aren't old enough to handle different opinions or thoughts, you shouldn't be on a forum anyway.

This is just my opinion, and it's not based on my friendship with Pretty, it's because I've actually wondered it myself. I think all opinions should be welcome here and not just a simple few. I'm actually a fan of Ale (wasn't for several years) but this does make me wonder...now before anyone jumps on my ass. I"m not saying Ale is a bad mom, i"m just saying she's not painting a very flattering image of herself. I've said my peace...I'm out.

Personally I've thought the same thing. While I do agree that we've only seen her a few times over the last few months, an already obvious pattern tells us quite a bit. The woman is constantly seen in clubs, and even if their in Brazil, if she's going to these night after night, she's not going to be able to get up with Anja every time she cries. The few photos we have seen Anja (who is at her most playful stage right now, around 6 months) doesn't seem comfortable at all. I do know that we are only getting a small view into Alessandra's life, but like I said usually a small view is just a smaller view of what's really going on.

We all know Ale got back into shape for the fashion show, just like Heidi. BUT, it doesn't make it right. So let's say on average she's spending 6 hours a day at the gym and then at night partying. Where does little Anja come in? Every time Anja gets mentioned by anyone to Ale it's always the same response "She's with Grandma" and it's not a good picture she's painting. I know she loves her career but there is a happy balance. Also just because people have different opinions..doesn't mean that you need to bash them or tell them you aren't wanted as a fan. I could tell you some things about how immature you are acting...but I don't. IMO if you aren't old enough to handle different opinions or thoughts, you shouldn't be on a forum anyway.

This is just my opinion, and it's not based on my friendship with Pretty, it's because I've actually wondered it myself. I think all opinions should be welcome here and not just a simple few. I'm actually a fan of Ale (wasn't for several years) but this does make me wonder...now before anyone jumps on my ass. I"m not saying Ale is a bad mom, i"m just saying she's not painting a very flattering image of herself. I've said my peace...I'm out.

Regardless of the topic that is hot now here, I'd just agree with the bold lines above quoted. Otherwise, i don't know Ale's personality (and who of us here really know her..?) but i was just wondering, are we entitled (or allowed) just to express the positive opinion about ale on this forum, or we can freely express any opinion we have without later being "banned as a fan" or from other users...

Cheers!

:flower: