Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

• 3 weeks later...

Hey. A friend told me about Bellazon so I thought I'd check it out but I was wondering if any could verify something for me?

I was sent this link to what is SUPPOSED to be Ale's facebook page... I know there are a bunch of fan pages on FB and even people pretending to be her but I also know she has a perosnal and a professional page... if this page is actually her personal page I'd like to know so I can block the link... I don't want to bother her but if it's a fan page... I'd like to send a request.

http://www.facebook.com/newyorkgirlale

I think it is a fake profile of someone pretending to be her since I don't believe Ale and Jamie are married yet. What does everyone else think?

Thanks,

Alyson

• 4 weeks later...

Whoa, I missed some things...I still find some people to be extremely weird with their...dunno how to say it..."I-know-it-all" thing. How dare someone judge her as a mum? I have some experience with tabloids and "paparazzi" - and they never show the truth. No one really knows what´s going on and NO ONE actually has a right to judge someone we don´t even know. THAT is really immature, lost soul...judging people we don´t know nothing really about. We´ve seen pictures and read articles - and nothing more.

I´ve seen pictures and read articles about my own family that were never, ever true. And some people believed it, really they did...it was ridiculous.

I don´t want to put the thing on the light once again, just getting tired of all the people snoring in others lives and thinking they know it all. Stop it, for Gods sake...you can discuss her beauty, her work, her clothes, but not her being good or bad mum. That is insane.

Nothing more to say. Howk.