Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

I really think she looks so much better ... I've said this before, but here i go again ... she might be skinny, even more than she used before Anja, but she looks pretty amazing :heart: :wub: ...

You're so right AA, she's really pretty. I don't think she can do anything to make herself not look super gorgeous. Even if she's a bit skinnier now she still is stunning. I think she's the prettiest Angel and she always looks perfect!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been a while since I posted anything. Been very-very-very-very busy. I have noticed that few supermodels who have their own subforums don't have that anymore. They're just like everybody else now. Why is that? Only few though.

Anyway, I really wanna know something about Ale. Don't get me wrong, I'm one of her biggest fan ever but it's been a while since I had time to cyber-stalk my favorite models. Normally, a long time ago, Ale's english was really-really bad. Her voice was kinda big and hoarse too. Almost like a tranny-like voice. With a super thick accent too. Don't be offended. Please. I don't know how to put it in some other way. Lately, I have watched her latest video on her official website. Her english was great and wonderful. Her tranny-like voice dissapeared and sounded so much sweeter. Her accent is lighter and slightly american accented. She spoke fluently and almost with no pauses. What happened? Did she took some english and american accent classes? Or maybe having an American boyfriend made her english better?

Anyone else noticing this? Please reply and give me your opinions. Thanks a bunch for your time.

Oh, my own opinion is that Ale has always had an amazing voice, i actually love her accent & i think that even though English is not her first language she just knows how to do it ... I think that the answer to your question is that she's been having a lot of practice, since she started her career she moved to US & to learn English is not necessary to take classes or something, it's just about being consistent & Ale is around a lot of people who speaks English. & of course, YES i am pretty sure Jamie & his family help her a lot coz they're American :).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HOW ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO KEEPS HER BIKINI BODY

“My bikini body is my pet and this is what I do to keep it hot.

1.I leave New York during the winter and base myself in Florianopolis in South Brasil so I can spend as much time as possible at the beach. I fly wherever I need to for work and go back. Its like learning a language – you need to be in the place you are learning in order to pick it up. So to have a bikini body its better to hang out on the beach. The Brazilian butt lift which is something my Brazilian trainer Leandro developed for me combining samba, Capoeira and dancing.

2.Brazilian girls collect bikinis the way European women collect outer wear. I must have 500 bikinis I have acquired over the years and I work on my body so I can fit what I love.

3.I have spent the last 5 years in Bali every August so I make sure I plan trips to places I can wear bikinis.

4.I eat clean healthy food most of the time but allow myself indulgences like chocolate and a caparinha. Its about balance”

11HX9P8IMZ_alessandra-ambrosio-swim-8.jpg 6CSVE2UD82_picture-171.jpg