Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

Personal opinions and "constructive criticsms" are welcome. However we ask that it is kept to a minimal because it often upsets members. When that happens unnecessary tension occurs and members start violating basic rules :(

As long as your comments are not of an obvious baiting nature, and you are not attacking, bashing, harassing, etc. of any models or members, it is ok. But again, we still suggest try refraining yourself from making such comments.

All that is asked is please be respectful of the BZ community, your fellow members, and the model(s), regardless do you agree with them or not. And please use your commonsense when posting. Do not get involve in flame wars or any conversations that violate the rules. Remember, you are either part of the problem or the solution. If you see a violation, please report it to a staff member. Your report will be kept confidential :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best Expression of VSFS08: Ale vs KK

Click the link in my sig to vote

Thanks mich. Remember in begining of Rush Hour 2 when Chris Tucker is like "Hurry Back Lee, cause we about to parrrrty ... parrrte" This pose of ale reminds me soo much of that :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Ale left this message on her forum yesterday :clap:

Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac!

i just came back from the concert at madison square garden!!!!!!!

stevie still sounds so incredible!!!! she is the legend, i had tears on my eyes just from hear her voice!!!!!

she played one of my favorite songs "Dreams"..amazing!!! and i was really waiting that she would play one of my other favorite songs, "Edge of seventeen", but sadly she didn't...it's ok..next time!!

check out her official site:

http://www.nicksfix.com/

xoxo bjs ale

• 2 weeks later...