Bellazon

General Discussion

Guest Anonymous

In fact, that person (who I'm pretty sure is NOT Alessandra) is not posting personal photos ... the photos w/Ale are from a paparazzi or something like that & the one w/the little wings was posted by Ale herself on her forum ... I'm not agree w/this site but neither against it ... I respect Ale's privacy, but sometimes when ppl is famous as she is they have to face this kind of things becoz they can't keep Anja hidden from the world all the time, is a shame, but it's true ... Anja will grow up & will have to go out & they just can't stop it.

In fact, that person (who I'm pretty sure is NOT Alessandra) is not posting personal photos ... the photos w/Ale are from a paparazzi or something like that & the one w/the little wings was posted by Ale herself on her forum ... I'm not agree w/this site but neither against it ... I respect Ale's privacy, but sometimes when ppl is famous as she is they have to face this kind of things becoz they can't keep Anja hidden from the world all the time, is a shame, but it's true ... Anja will grow up & will have to go out & they just can't stop it.

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=1127...1#s261720893148

Actually it IS Ale or rather Jamie who created the page for one, two they are adding personal pics, three not all pictures they post are paparazzi pics... they put lots of candid shots of Anja on FB, twitter, etc

Actually if you go to Ale's FB page and look you will see that Ale is a fan and that the link came from Izabel's offical page- I don't know who put it up but if it was unauthorized Ale or Jamie would have had it taken down.

aacrazysurf11- you should be more polite and at least have your facts before you go around shooting you mouth off.

http://www.facebook.com/ale.ambrosio?ref=s...0.1260233445..1

yeah, I know that. What I mean is that she doesnt have one to share with everyone else.

You don't have to be friends with Ale on FB to see her page... FB defaults all pages your a fan of (Anja's page) and will not let you not show is publicly & Ale has her wall open to everyone and if your a friend of a friend you can see everything else as well.

^ Is NOT that she has it public to everyone just becoz she wants everyone to see it. Facebook changed their privacy policy recently & ALL the Facebook pages are now open to everyone who wants to see it, unless you change your a little more "private" but even if you do that change it'll still being "public" anyway (I changed mine & ppl can still seeing my friends, faves & photos!)

• 1 month later...
Report about what?

That Jamie set up a fan page on FB for Ale which had something like 5,00 fans and then Richard took the page over and change the whole thing and Jamie is livid... don't know if Richard knew Jamie had set it up or not since it was a page not a group (which lists the person who created it)... I guess Jamie got a boat load of message complaining about the new design... Richard merged a bunch of the fan pages/groups into one page controlled by him... I guess Jamie is upset about the fake FB profile for Ale

Was wondering if it was true or not