Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

2 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Plus there is no cleansing the right anymore, we need a match stick to clean things up :p

Those are fight words right there!!! :rofl:

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

It would be so satisfying to watch them cleanse each other Anchorman brawl style. The aftermath would be so awesome.

Pass the popcorn! :chicken:

The left needs their cleansing as well. :chicken::D

tumblr_olkgvhsS4q1v1z098o1_400.gif

LpzDpw.gif

And without a doubt The Left also needs some major cleaning (and disinfecting) :thumbs_up: If only they would get their heads out of each other's asses the clouds :cain: and take a hard look at themselves, own up to their mistakes and make an effort to improve, they are never going to ever regain control :no: With the way things are going I am very skeptical :/ Also, the Left needs to stop bringing a knife to a gun fight when they have guns at home but don't want to bring them b/c it might come off as "dirty" and "too much" :cain: 

56 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

:laugh:This is what Bush is doing today.  He published a coffee table book filled with his paintings.  I saw him on a golf show, and he looks healthy:

Yeah I saw him making his rounds on all the talk shows a few months ago promoting his book. He looked happy and healthy :hehe: I am pretty sure he knows his paintings aren't great but he DGAF b/c he knows people will buy the book regardless  :rofl:

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Most definitely. :chicken::excited::D

I get that, too!. For all it was worth, that little charade called the Iraq War was perhaps the last great American Utopia, with everyone coming together from the 'Left' and the Right!

Kissinger and Clinton, FOX and CNN, Rumsfeld and John Kerry, Woodward and  O'reilly, Chuck Schumer and Mitch Mcconnell, Trump and Fareed Zakaria ( :laugh:), Rush Limbaugh and Jeffrey Goldberg, Evangelicals and Christopher Hitchens,  AIPAC and NRA, Bibi and Blair. All together! It was breathtakingly beautiful:wub: 

10 hours ago, elfstone said:

I get that, too!. For all it was worth, that little charade called the Iraq War was perhaps the last great American Utopia, with everyone coming together from the 'Left' and the Right!

Kissinger and Clinton, FOX and CNN, Rumsfeld and John Kerry, Woodward and  O'reilly, Chuck Schumer and Mitch Mcconnell, Trump and Fareed Zakaria ( :laugh:), Rush Limbaugh and Jeffrey Goldberg, Evangelicals and Christopher Hitchens,  AIPAC and NRA, Bibi and Blair. All together! It was breathtakingly beautiful:wub: 

He's just so dreamy! GQr1u7G.gif

15 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I would like the extreme left & right to cleanse each other so that us middle of the road folks can have peace & quiet. :chicken::excited::rofl:

I don't know if  bi-partisanship, presidential prestige, and civility will come back.  TBH I think the increasing partisanship and the tendency to take opposite poles of positions has much to do with the day to day, Orwellian penetration of the media (which causes presidents since Clinton to be very focused on the polls and the discourse to be focused on personal attacks) and how candidates now spend a billion dollars and more just to run.  

11 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Yeah I saw him making his rounds on all the talk shows a few months ago promoting his book. He looked happy and healthy :hehe: I am pretty sure he knows his paintings aren't great but he DGAF b/c he knows people will buy the book regardless  :rofl:

The proceeds of the book are donated to veterans and he had it displayed in an art gallery

I dunno, find this charming and contradicting at the same time. :rofl:

booksgeorgewbush-1.jpg?w=810image-1113108-860_poster_16x9-srbc-11131tdy_bush_putin_140404.today-inline-vid-f

gwb-painting.jpg920x920.jpghqdefault.jpg

On 07/06/2017 at 3:15 PM, Cult Icon said:

The proceeds of the book are donated to veterans and he had it displayed in an art gallery

I dunno, find this charming and contradicting at the same time. :rofl:

booksgeorgewbush-1.jpg?w=810image-1113108-860_poster_16x9-srbc-11131tdy_bush_putin_140404.today-inline-vid-f

gwb-painting.jpg920x920.jpghqdefault.jpg

Wait, that's what he does in jail ? lol 

Statement by the President on the Terrorist Attacks in Iran

We grieve and pray for the innocent victims of the terrorist attacks in Iran, and for the Iranian people, who are going through such challenging times. We underscore that states that sponsor terrorism risk falling victim to the evil they promote.

It took Trump only 16 years to grasp the concept of blowback. That immediately makes him smarter than almost all the  statesmen from the west!

^^^^^^

Sanni, JJ3, Stromboli, elfstone

IIRC Bush polled the best around the time where he was war mongering the hardest.  The greatest crime that he made, according to the public was that he lost the war :rofl: In a way the American people got the war they deserved and the writing was on the war for years.  Like Prometheus, they reached for the stars and fell. 

It was like watching history replay itself, with Rumsfeld replacing Bob McNamara and the joint chiefs were, like in Vietnam, incompetent and more interested in their own parochial interests.   However Bush was concerned with re-election and careful not to conscript hundreds of thousands and hired an army of mercenaries which lead a second term and years of bush hating.   I do wonder how history would have turned out if the operations were more successful.  The zeitgeist of the 1990s would have been extended into the 2000s and maybe beyond.

On 6/7/2017 at 9:15 AM, Cult Icon said:

hqdefault.jpg

Oh I didn't know that. Makes sense though :yes: 

Is that Dick in that painting!? :rofl: If it is it, that's AWESOME!!! :thumbs_up: