Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

6 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

It is quite funny that Sally Yates is now being presented as some Obama stooge when she was hired at the DoJ during the Reagan/Bush years and that she was appointed Deputy AG under overwhelming bipartisan support in 2015. But narrative!

It's another giant red flag that people are being removed for trying to uphold the law. At this point, I'm half expecting Trump to start tweeting the story of Darth Plagueis the wise.

^ "It's a great, great wall that we built to protect us from all the water from Mexico." :rofl:

1 hour ago, Michael* said:

It's another giant red flag that people are being removed for trying to uphold the law. At this point, I'm half expecting Trump to start tweeting the story of Darth Plagueis the wise.

*awaits story time patiently* :Amelie_wft:

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

*awaits story time patiently* :Amelie_wft:

:pop:

Well, it's not a story the Democrats would tell you, it's a Republican legend. Darth Trump was a dark lord of the right, and had such a knowledge of alternative facts that he could even keep the more conventional candidates who he campaigned against, from winning. He became so powerful that the only thing he was afraid of was finding a reputable recording artist to perform at his inauguration, which eventually of course, he did (ish). Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice Darth Bannon everything he knew, and the apprentice took over the government while he slept. It's ironic, he could save others from extreme vetting, but not himself.

Sad.

33 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

This is the greatest true alternative fake facts news ever :thumbs_up:

Yeah. When I first heard about Black Pete from my friend who is living there,I didn't want to believe it. Dutch ppl cool ppl. And prettiest models are Dutch too btw.

I'm going there this year :chicken:.

30 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Yeah. When I first heard about Black Pete from my friend who is living there,I didn't want to believe it. Dutch ppl cool ppl. And prettiest models are Dutch too btw.

I'm going there this year :chicken:.

Not in France ? :cry: Why am i not so surprised :rofl: 

Trump's not cut out for leadership in general, let alone being leader of a nation. He is an agitator at best.

Take PUtin and Russia, for instance. For more than a century, Russia's had this insurgency problem from elements within its muslim populataion. OTOH, there are far-right elements in Russia that could make even Steve Bannon look lame. But Putin would not appeal to them,  let   alone set them loose.  Sure, its debatable how much love he really has for his muslim population :p but he is nonetheless careful in what statements he makes in public, trying not to offend them. 

Putin is, ideologically, a nationlist. An authoritarian nationlist if you prefer.

Trump is neither of those things, which is why he looks even worse in power than when he was on the campaign trail