Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I vote for Harry Josh protools to replace those limp ass Beachwaver curls the girls had last year. :/ 

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he was the hair sponsor this year. He's been working with VS a lot this year, and they seem to have a good relationship. 

Magdalena Frackowiak

Maria Borges 

Isabeli Fontana

Zuri Tibby

Sui He

Ming Xi

Blanca Padilla

Jourdan Dunn

Izabel Goulart

Leomie Anderson

Robin Majorlein

Lais Oliveira

Georgia Fowler

Megan Williams

Nadine Leopold

Luma Grothe

Shanina Shaik

Vita Sidorkina

Constance Jablonski

Bregje Heinen

Joan Smalls

+ angels and Rachel

20 hours ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Changing the Topic, What Models do you really want to see in this Year Show??.

On 28.08.2016 at 0:37 AM, Fashionsketcher said:

Changing the Topic, What Models do you really want to see in this Year Show??.

Magdalena Frąckowiak, TONI GARRN, Constance Jablonski, Sui He, Ming Xi, Malaika Firth, Anna Ewers, Greta Varlese, Shanina Shaik, Bregje Heinen, Katya Ledneva, Sasha Luss, Tami Williams, Yasmin Wijnaldum, Lineisy Montero, JAC, Kate Grigorieva, Kasia Struss, MARYNA LINCHUK, Isis Bataglia, Raquel Zimmermann, Vittoria Ceretti, Sigrid Agren, Joan Smalls, Isabeli Fontana, Jourdan Dunn, Blanca Padilla, Irina Sharipova, Izabel Goulart, Rianne von Rompaey, Imaan Hammam, Natasha Poly, Roos Abels, Frederikke Sofie, Leila Nda, Jacquelyn Jablonski, Andreea Diaconu, Cindy Bruna, Gigi Hadid, Gracie Carvalho, Flavia Lucini, Lindsey Wixson and others confirmed 

Blanca Padilla, Magdalena Frackowiak, Irina Sharipova, Gigi Hadid, Constance Jablonski, Joan Smalls, Devon Windsor, Trini de la Noi ?, Luma Grothe, Zenya Katava, Bridget Malcolm, Vita Sidorkina, Flavia Lucini, Kate Grigorieva, Toni Garn, Bregje Heinen

I don't really mind who is going to walk.

What I do mind is when they cast too many models and the Angels and other girls get five seconds of screen time. That's total for the entire show, not per segment or outfit. :rolingpin::baronlamesign:

I say give the Angles three outfits each, those that shoot with them during the year 2 outfits each, and every one else one outfit.  

Better hair and makeup than in the last few years, please. 

Ale for FB, Ale open and Adri close. 

Special appearance by the two Angel babies, wearing little wings and sparkly bits on their diapers. How sweet would that be? :mf_cupid:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.