Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Sigh. Adriana is basically just staying at VS to make these lessers/angels look eternally inferior. Her opening Is the TRUTH and she made that questionable outfit look hot! We honestly don't deserve ha!

Ale looked so ethereal in her long outfit! She's a real star and the contrast between her aura and that of the younger girls is quite apparent. Queen!

Josephine is just pure old school VS glamour and sex appeal! Girl just knows!

LMAO ELSA THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS.

Taylor's runway presence remain bland.

Adriana finally came through again lol

Why the hell they give elsa a dragon lol

Unforunte about taylor and her runway issue, she has a good look but her personality and runway presence... If it wasn't for that I think she would have been a better candidate to open

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

You guys think some semi-HQ photos are coming out soon? If not, Imma call it a night and head to bed. Its 15 mins to 3am.

Depends, each year is different. Sometimes pictures come out right after PINK Carpet, other times they won't come out till after the second taping. At the very least another hour, but realistically we're looking at 2+ hours of waiting.

1 minute ago, Alexis10 said:

wow, where you from, its almost 12 pm here.

Malaysia. I pulled up all nighter last year from 3-9am. But this year, I'm doing it at 1am. But I'm sensing a fever coming if I don't take care of myself, so might as well call it a night if the photos aren't coming out. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.