Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Just now, phang.s said:

The love affair with lily d needs to end. She has never looked striking, and she's boring runway filler that gets all these important looks. Tired of her.

I couldn't agree more. I only liked her in the 2010 show and than after that? I don't even know why she keeps getting castes this year, her body is awful.

seriously not over the fact that they would let such a tacky outfit open a show :o the Christmas idea was 1000000% better....TRA looks even more tragic that Exotic traveller imo.....

i just miss Todd Thomas....he would have never let anything like that happen....

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

There was zero reason for them to go to Paris. They didn't utilize any of the building's architecture, in fact all the did was clone New York and bring it to Paris... Wasted opportunity is wasted

+1 just as they did with the commercial in Rome...

Just now, Prettyphile said:

There was zero reason for them to go to Paris. They didn't utilize any of the building's architecture, in fact all the did was clone New York and bring it to Paris... Wasted opportunity is wasted

Mte, I thought maybe they'd announce a store there but no.. 

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Looking at the videos you would've never guessed this was in Paris....it reminds me of the  Armory from the 2010-2011 shows...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.