Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I like Soo Joo but she is so not VS it hurts. :ninja: Had no clue who Sharina was but after seeing her pictures I like her. Greta looks so miserable all of the time. I really hope she doesn't make it. I don't get her appeal- can't even find her that cute. The first picture of Megan looks straight of an ANTM shoot. :p Kind of want Dany B. to get cut. After seeing her personality on social media, I feel like she'd throw a great tantrum. 

Thanks for the list with pictures, Pretty. :flower: 

Eh... Barbara F and Devon Windsor are both fitting models but they have to go through the preliminaries for casting? But that's such a waste of time even if its for formalities. They are just as regular as Lily D and Cindy Bruna. Why?

Especially someone like Barbara who is such a strong regular to show... So are regulars getting invited to the castings next week? 

1 minute ago, penelopepitstop said:

I find Shanina much more annoying than Braga. She went off on fb when VS didn't cast her. Buuuut I shall zip it. (for now.)

Did she? That doesn't surprise me at all. I had them both on Snapchat for a time and they were both so in love with themselves. :ninja: Both of them think their shit don't stink, as far as I can tell.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.