Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Honestly I wouldn't do that, if Elsa opens Adriana should be 4th, because this way she will steal Elsa's thunder. Let's be real, the moment Adriana gets on the runway Elsa can forget about any good reaction from audience from her opening. And comments would be like You see how Adriana walks, she should opened, she totally killed Elsa etc, the same thing happened when Behati opened in 2014, and Candice walked third(if she walked second it would be even more outrage), there were million comments of that variety. 

It looks like covering on the floor to keep the runway safe from scratches while staff walk back and forth on it.  It also looks like there is a center seam.  I cannot in any logical fashion see why VS wouldn't protect their floors while construction is still going on for the next couple of days.

5 minutes ago, lovelyvs said:

So, Jasmine and Sara are doing press. Is it just me or is Jo quiet so far? Is she doing press?

Yeah, VS shown her :Angel:
It looks like we'll have a big press event when all the girls will have the same outfit like in 2014

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, unali said:

Honestly I wouldn't do that, if Elsa opens Adriana should be third, because this way she will steal Elsa's thunder. Let's be real, the moment Adriana gets on the runway Elsa can forget about any good reaction from audience from her opening. And comments would be like You see how Adriana walks, she should opened, she totally killed Elsa etc, the same thing happened when Behati opened in 2014, and Candice walked second, there were million comments of that variety. 

+1

I love Elsa but even I would react like that :rofl: Adriana should close the segment tbh, walking before/after Adriana is not easy, i always felt the same way when Gisele and Karolina were around, some love them, some hate them but there's no denying they have so much presence.

6 minutes ago, CatyCat said:

Yeah, VS shown her :Angel:
It looks like we'll have a big press event when all the girls will have the same outfit like in 2014

imageproxy.jpg

Jo looks really pretty in this photo, but on the video VS posted today on instagram she looks so washed out and her face is all kinds of asymmetrical. I don't know if that were some strange shadows, or her face is always like that and I just noticed that.

4 minutes ago, unali said:

Jo looks really pretty in this photo, but on the video VS posted today on instagram she looks so washed out and her face is all kinds of asymmetrical. I don't know if that were some strange shadows, or her face is always like that and I just noticed that.

It's always like that. 

3 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

How do you know that? I mean i count 50 + Irina (and i dont even see her there)

There's 51 women in the picture. Irina is most likely in one of the last rows so you can see just her head but not her face but there's 51 women there.

Also goddamn it Alessandra standing between Elsa & Adriana :angry:

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+1

I love Elsa but even I would react like that :rofl: Adriana should close the segment tbh, walking before/after Adriana is not easy, i always felt the same way when Gisele and Karolina were around, some love them, some hate them but there's no denying they have so much presence.

Well, Adriana learned from the best. I remember watching the 2003 VSFS and feeling a bit sorry for the girl who had to walk after Tyra Banks because the girl must have known that the applauses weren’t for her. Who did the girl turn out to be? Adriana Lima :laugh: She then became the one who gets big reactions from the audience.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.